Chapter 29

Troy was in the Watchtower that day, he had been meeting new faces along the way. Many heroes decided to join the League and most of them had come to the space station to get to know other heroes, for Troy it was good to meet new faces. He adjusted his suit while he walked toward the cafeteria, he carried his mask in his hand as he made his way to said location.

As soon as he entered the large cafeteria, he was greeted by Barry Allen who wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, how's it going?". He asked.

Troy smiled,"It's going great. Just surprised to see a lot of new faces".

"Tell me about it. But it's kind of cool seeing how many heroes want to join the League". Barry said.

"Must be a new era, huh?". Troy said.

"Yeah, it kinda is". Barry said.

"Hi Barry". A girl in a green outfit said as she walked past.

Barry waved at her with a smile.

"Who's that?". Troy asked.

"Oh, that's Beatriz da Costa AKA Fire". Barry said.

"Oh, you mean that girl that bursts into green flames?".

"Yep". Barry said,"Come on, there's still more new faces to see".

             ................................

Troy made his way to the monitor room and found Hal working on the monitor and Clark standing behind him, watching the screens.

"Hey, guys". Troy greeted.

"Hey". Hal replied without looking.

"How you doing, Troy?". Clark asked.

"I'm doing great". Troy said,"So, what are we doing?".

"Just checking to see if there are any incidents around the world". Clark said.

"And....".

"We found nothing. Zilch. There's literally nothing going on". Hal put in.

"Don't jinx it, Hal". Troy said with a smile.

Hal turned around with an offended face,"I don't jinx anything".

Then a alarm beep came from the monitors. All three looked up at the monitors, Hal got to work and pressed on the buttons.

"You were saying". Troy smirked.

"Don't rub it in". Hal said.

"What's going on?". Clark asked.

"Hold on". Hal said as he typed on the console,"Got it. There's a Parademon attack on Metropolis and I mean there's a lot of them".

"Any other locations?". Troy asked.

"Uh, nope just Metropolis". Hal replied.

"That's weird". Troy said.

"Yeah". Clark said,"But there's no use dwelling on it".

"Team up?". Troy asked.

Clark smiled,"Definitely. Let's go!".

           .....................................

Superman fired his heat vision at two Parademons that got too close and knocked another out of the sky, he flew down and collided into a bunch of the monsters and destroyed most of them.

Darkforce fired his chain at a Parademon that was trying to get away, the chain wrapped around its neck and the dark hero yanked on it and the monster's neck snapped in the process. His divine sense picked up movement behind him and he jumped into the air and saw a Parademon crash into the area which he previously occupied, he fired his chains at the creature and pulled himself toward the Parademon. He crashed into it and crushed it's skull under his heel, the other Parademons that flew overhead decided to fly down after they saw that display.