Chapter 69

The winter sun rose and shined its light all throughout the city that never sleeps, streams of sunlight entered through an apartment's window. The young spartan slept with a peaceful look on his face, he slowly opened his eyes as he felt the small streams of light hit his face. He fully woke up and looked at the ceiling and he quickly realized where he was, he remembered that he was in his room in his apartment.

Them his mind recollected last night's events and he paused for a brief moment, his  head snapped to his right and he saw a feminine shape lying next to him. He silently righted himself and leaned over the shape to get a look of her face, he sighed when he saw that it was Artemis. He placed his hand on her waist and she moaned softly and slowly turned in her sleep to face him, Troy smiled at this and moved a strand of her red hair out of her face.

As he did this her eyes fluttered open and she looked down first because of the glare from the sunlight before slowly looking up at her bedmate, she still looked drowsy but still managed a small smile.

"Morning". Troy decided to start.

"Morning, spartan". She responded softly.

"How'd you sleep?".

"Like an infant". She said with a smile,"I feel like I could still sleep for the entire day".

"I'm not stopping you". He said as he slowly tried to get out of bed.

He felt a hand stop him and he turned to look her in the eyes.

"You don't regret last night, do you?". She asked with a worried frown.

"No, I don't". He smiled at her,"It was just perfect".

She smiled and nodded at that.

"Whenever you're ready come downstairs and I'll make us something". He said as he grabbed a robe and headed downstairs.

Artemis let out a huge sigh of relief. She still couldn't believe that she and Troy had slept together, it was completely out of this world and the spartan was amazing in his lovemaking. She smiled silently to herself as she thought about this.

               ..............................................

After a few more hours of decent rest, she came downstairs and found Troy preparing breakfast. He was shirtless and she could see every part of his muscular upper body, he was not too muscular and not too lean but just well balanced in muscle and body structure.

"You would make a nice Greek statue?". She said sending a glance at his abs.

Troy looked up at her before following her gaze and looking down on himself, he then chuckled and went back to finishing the scrambled eggs he was working on.

"Says the muscular Amazon". He shot back with a smile.

"I'm not that muscular". She said before feeling her biceps,"Fillipus back on Themiscyra is more muscular than all of us combined".

"You're not wrong there". Troy replied,"Eggs?".

She nodded and took the eggs and coffee that was provided, she took a seat on the island and drank her coffee.

"Troy?".

"Yeah?". He responded as he leaned against the counter and ate his eggs.

"After....last night, what are we to each other now?". She asked a little hesitantly.

He paused for a bit to think about it then he looked satisfied by what he came up with and looked at her.

"Let's wait and see". He said as he smiled at her,"Besides, either way I'm okay with what we become to each other".