Chapter 38

Darkforce got punched into a building and he easily got to his feet and lunged at a charging Zeus, the god saw him coming and blasted a powerful beam of electricity at him. The dark hero screamed in agony and fell back, he laid back on his back and watched the approaching.

"Why do you bring yourself so much torment?". The King of the Gods asked,"There is no possibility that you will defeat me".

Darkforce made up a kick and while in mid air, landed a kick on the side of the god's neck. The dark hero attacked the god with slices from the Blades of Chaos, which caused the god to move back and try to avoid the agonizing slices. Zeus growled at the last moment and grabbed the blades before slamming the dark hero into the concrete ground, he then proceeded to stomp and punch him further into the ground.

"You will lose your life, spartan". The King of the Gods said.

"Not if I can help it!". A voice said from behind them.

Zeus turned and then felt a small spear pierce his shoulder, he staggered back and held his injured shoulder and groaned in pain. He looked up and saw his daughter, Athena approach him with a sword in hand.

"What treachery is this, daughter?". The god questioned.

"It is not treachery. It is justice". Athena said,"I, now realize the amount of pain we've caused the spartan just by not keeping our word. You even went as far as to kill him".

"I did it to protect Olympus". He said.

"No, you did it to protect yourself". She said.

Zeus' hands clenched before he turned around and shot a bolt of lightning at her, she saw it coming and blocked the attack with her sword. She ran forward and sent slices at her father who dodged the first few attacks but then the last one made it's hit, he groaned and lunged for her. The goddess of wisdom saw him coming and landed a spinning kick across his jaw and followed by a bone shattering punch, then she sent more slices at the god. Zeus growled in rage before grabbing her arm and tossing her into a wall, then he slammed her into the ground multiple times and gave her a stomp at the last attack.

He picked up her sword and looked down at her, she groaned as she tried to get up.

"Anyone who stands in my way will die!". He said attempting to stab his own daughter.

"No!". Darkforce yelled before appearing before the god and stopping him from stabbing her.

"You dare!". Zeus raged.

He punched the dark hero multiple times before grabbing him by the throat and releasing a huge burst of electricity, Darkforce screamed in pain as the lightning surged throughout his body. The King of Gods then proceeded to brutalize him by punching him multiple and kicking him a few times, then he proceeded to smash him through any hard surface that came in sight.

"This time will be different, spartan".

            ...................................

Alecto sent most of the heroes flying back with a large energy surge, she noticed Wonder Woman fly up to her with sword in hand. The fury dodged the attack and fired her symbiotic black goo at the Amazon but she also dodged in as well, then she cast an illusion of ancient Greece around her and the Amazon. Wonder Woman looked down and saw the burning city of Athens below her, she watched in horror and sorrow.

"What is this?!". The Amazon demanded.

"Your little spartan did all this this and you all consider him a good soul. Pathetic". Alecto's voice came,"There is no good in that soulless piece of weapon".