Chapter 94

Chaos blasted the spartan across the desert terrain of the Grecian landscape, he grunted before maneuvering and slicing his blades at her. She merely dashed to the side and landed a blow in his side with force before slamming him into the ground, then she gripped his chains and spun him in midair before thrashing his body into the ground multiple times.

The dark hero groaned and crawled out of the crater he created, Chaos held up her hand and caused the gravity to increase around him. The dark hero gritted his teeth as he struggled against the crushing weight of gravity, he forces his body to stay upright and not get crushed to a pulp.

"You're a strong specimen, Asideus". Chaos smiled with pride,"But fighting me is futile. You're only hurting yourself".

"I will never relent!". He grunted as the ground cracked around him, the gravity was not giving him any chance.

"Alright. But if you wish to fight me try using your Spartan Rage and it might give you the edge you need". She said dropping her hand, causing the increased gravity to cease.

"Why are you telling me this?". He asked as he breathed heavily.

"Because I need a challenge and not some mortal trying his best to survive". Chaos said facing away from him.

Troy felt the rage boil his body and he felt sparks of fiery energy come to life and coat his forearms, his body was surrounded in the aura of the volatile force and his eyes glowed an orange fiery color.

He blitzed toward her and landed a powerful blow in her back, the cosmic deity flew forward before straightening up in midair to stare at him.

"Well, well. So you seemed to find your motivation, now let's see how you do against a cosmic attack". She said.

She burst into cosmic rays of energy and blasted toward him, the dark hero met her halfway with his own powerful energy and they collided. A large bolt of energy was released as the blast radius spread out over the area.

The dark hero pulled out his blades and started to attack her, this time he was able to land blows on her. She staggered back before evading the next one, she blasted him back with every force of energy at her disposal and he crashed throughout the terrain.

"You're still exhausted from your fight with Pele, she really caused you some damage". She said,"It doesn't show but I can feel your energy waning. Using the Spartan Rage in such a exhausted state can be straining and dangerous, it could tear you apart from the inside".

The dark hero growled and attacked her again, she turned intangible and he fell right through her. She grabbed him by the back of the neck and blasted him into the sky, the dark hero screamed as he sailed upward. Gravity did its work and pulled him back to the Earth where he landed with a loud boom, he left a large crater in his wake and he lay still and watched the sky with a look of exhaustion.

"Using that much energy while you're this exhausted can kill you". Chaos said floating a few feet away from him,"I'd be more careful if I were you".

He grabbed his blades quickly and blitzed toward her, he crashed into her and slammed her into the wall of the crater and started to unleash fiery strikes all over her cosmic body. Her cries of agony were like music to his ears, he then used his fiery coated arms to land blow after blow in her face. He punched her right through the crater wall and she left a giant trench line in the ground as she skidded back.

He crashed toward her with a fiery coated punch but she quickly teleported, Troy's divine sense kicked in and he quickly rolled away and avoided a blue beam of energy fired at him. He landed another fiery punch in her abdomen before following up with a blow to the side of the head, she staggered back in agony. She was met with a powerful blow straight to the face, she fell back to the ground and left spiderweb cracks in the ground.