Chapter 17

"He must be insane!" Paris exclaimed as she threw herself on the couch of her loft.

"Are you still going over your ex-boyfriend's wedding invitation?" Alessia asked as she walked through the livingroom and made her way to the kitchen.

"Can you blame me? I haven't spoken to the guy since high school and yet here he is-inviting me to his wedding. Is he insane?" It may have surprised Paris but also knowing Jackson as well as she does it also doesn't really come up as something crazy. Jackson always likes to be the bigger person, which many times annoyed her. A clear example being-the day they broke up.

"That is a bit strange, but you know him, I don't." Alessia said as she opened a can of Coke and took a sip from it. "When is the wedding anyway?"

"Next week." Paris grumbled and laid her face against the kitchen counter.

"For how long are we staying?"

Paris sighed and moved her face to rest ir over her arms. "I don't know, I guess till after the wedding. Originally I planned for us to leave way before though."

"You are aware that you don't have to go to that wedding if you don't want to, right?" Alessia put her arms around her friend shoulders from behinds as some kind of comfort-she knew this was upsetting the french girl even if she didn't want it to show or less of all admit it.

"Yes I know that, but I want to."

"Why?"

"I love drama-" in that moment an idea came into Paris' mind. To her it was a brilliant... to others it could be considered a bad one, but it has been a while since she caused drama.

Yes she said she would change her ways but everyone has slips.

She hasn't slipped yet but her mind was made. Paris was back in town and wanted to stir up drama and thanks to certain text from her best friend earlier she knew exactly what she was going to do.

But Paris was not sure if what she was going to do could be either be called stirring drama or calling a bitch out. A bit of both maybe?

"Matter of fact I know what I'm going to do- at least today."

"I know that look." Alessia stared at the french girl-whose eyes were full of mischievous and had a glint that showed she was up to no good. She had come to recognize that look in those blue eyes after knowing the girl for a little more than a year.

"Want to tag along?" Paris asked her.

"No thank you. I know that look in your eyes, Paris-you are up to boggin."

Paris stared at her friend quizzically-not knowing what that word meant. "I'm just going to pretend I know the meaning of that... anyways. I'm going out for a while. Make yourself at home."

"We just got here." Alessia pointed out as Paris walked to her and quickly pecked her cheek.

"I know but there's something I need to do." She said while getting out of the kitchen.

However Alessia followed the other girl-who was not making any sense to her - she just up and left. "Paris wait!" She called out to the raven haired girl before she went out of the penthouse.

"What?" Paris turned around.

"I'm coming you."

The frenchwoman raised a brow at that, "Are you sure? Because you know I'm not going to do something... not problematic."

"Aye and that's exactly why you need me to come with you." Alessia walked ahead of her and exited first. "Well let's go," she said once she noticed her friend hasn't moved.