Chapter 4

Paris couldn't believe what she just heard. A sister? Alessia has a sister and she never told her?

Why would she keep that from her?

Her countless questions were cut short when she heard the two girls speaking.

"What are you doing here?" Alessia asked harshly to her sister.

"Calm down will ya little sister? I just wanted to come back home after being gone for so long. Is that so awful?"

"Why are you here Cassidy?" Alessia asked again in the same tone.

"I missed my home and my family why else."

"Am I supposed to believe that?" She scoffed.

Paris for a moment thought they had forgotten she was there at all so she tried to quietly remove herself from the siblings quarrel. That's it until Alessia noticed her and narrowed her eyes in suspicion at her.

"What were you doing with her?" Alessia asked now to Paris rather menacingly.

How is she supposed to tell her that her sister is the hot chick who she made out with last night.

"Uh, you know just... chatting...?"

"You know my sister?" Cassidy asked this time.

"I do-" she was cut off by her angry looking friend.

"And how do you know Paris?"

This whole conversation is starting to give her a headache, the last thing she wanted was to be trapped in the middle of a sibling rivalry.

"Paris? Nice name and we met last night. Good night that was eh?" Cassidy responded - the first part was directed for her sister while the second to Paris, but she could sense that it was also said to piss off her sister.

Then it seemed like it finally clicked for Alessia as realization painted her face. "You made out with my sister?!" She said rather loudly grabbing the attention of a few customers.

Paris could see Sean at the counter looking their way and once he noticed who the other girl was he sent a look of pity towards Paris. As if when someone knows you're going to die, yes that kind of look.

"In my defense I didn't know you had a sister and I didn't know her name either."

"Breaks my heart that you didn't talk about me to your friend lil sis. Do I embarrass ye?" Cassidy said still with that mischievous look on her face.

It was obvious that she was already driving Alessia to her breaking point which was weird. It was strange to see Alessia like this since she's always so sweet and calm. Luckily she managed to stay composed - most likely cause she's at work and has already made enough fuss.

"Get out of here Cassidy you're not welcomed." That was all she said but before turning to leave she gave me a look that I knew it meant that we'll talk later. She started to walk away but was stopped by her sister speaking up.

"I want to see our grandmother Alessia."

"That's a shame." She lastly said before getting back to work.

So much thinking about the girl from last night just for her to end up being Alessia's sister.

"Are you gonna leave?" Paris asked bluntly, not caring if it came out rude she just wanted to know.

"Na really I'll just walk around and come back when they close." Cassidy said now looking at her. "Want to come with?"

Something's tells her that Alessia wouldn't like that.