Chapter 23

The pair made it to Paris's place within no time, and the moment they went through the door they gave in and stopping holding back as they devoured each other's lips. Paris backing Alessia against the closed door, her tongue tasted like sweet like cinnamon and that made Paris wonder if she had ate some cinnamon rolls earlier. Her hands glued to the shorter girl's hip, their mouths in a battle— not for control but against the urge to not separate for air.

Their faces still intimately close, as the both of them panted for air. Alessia's eyes were closed, and Paris hated it. She hated every moment that she was forbidden the sight of those soft cognac eyes, they had turned into her favorite color—she was enamored with them as she was with every single part of Alessia.

Paris cupped her face—thumbs rubbing delicately over her cheeks, moving down to her lower lip. "You are so beautiful," she whispered placing pecks over mouth—sucking on her full bottom lip.

Alessia's heart fluttered at the compliment. Even though simple, it is not something she has been told a lot during her life, and knowing Paris meant every word made her fall harder than she was already. Tangling her hands in Paris's dark locks she brought the taller girl closer—turning the pecks into an intense make out. But Paris could not keep resisting.

She needed Alessia in her bed.

It took a lot of restrain from Paris to break the kiss, grabbing Alessia's hand she begging to drag her to her room as fast as she could. Paris did not doubt how much desperate she looked, but she didn't care —she doubts that Alessia does either— they both wanted each other badly. And once they got to the room Paris did not hesitate to bring the Scot back into her arms—pushing them both into king sized bed, their lips latching but only briefly as Paris stood to get rid of her own shirt, pant and shoes. Alessia witnessing in awe as the brunette stood in front of her in just black lacy bra and panties.

Alessia took a breath and kneeled on the bed. She didn't pressure time, she wanted to appreciate the sight before her, to study every single curve, detail and perfection in Paris's body. Her body was worthy of a supermodel— no. Worthy of a goddess.

Her abdomen was flat and firm, she didn't have abs but it was well defined as were her legs and arms. One could easily tell she worked out constantly. Alessia noticed the small tattoo on the left side of her hip, she couldn't not grace it gently with her thumb—wondering what it was.

Alessia's eyes looked up to be met with Paris's stormy blue eyes. "I didn't know you had a tattoo, what is it?" They looked like stars.

"It's nothing deep or very meaningful, is my zodiac sign's constellation. Leo." Paris explained—a smile etched to her face. The sight of Alessia kneeled in front of her made her rejoice and feel.

"I didn't know you were into that stuff either."

"I'm not. I just like my sign." Paris watched Alessia hum before planting feather like kisses over the tattoo—her lips slowly traveling to the front of her panties, leaving pecks over her still clothed pussy. Paris sighed and let her head fall back as Alessia continued, she surely could feel how wet she was already. "Fuck..." Paris cursed under her breath, eyes closed.

Alessia stopped to take off her own clothes till she was only on her underwear, same as her lover. Now it was Paris's turn to stare, she was in a trance, the air taken out of her lungs by the beauty in front of her.

But the unmoving gaze and lack of words made Alessia feel self conscious, trying to cover herself with her arms. She looked fragile in that moment, like she could hurt her with the slightest of touches and Paris hated that she was the unintentional cause of it.