Chapter 33

A knock on her hotel room's door caused Riley to stop her packing. When the door was knocked on again she sighed and went to open it.

Cassidy stood there with her hand on the air as she was about to knock again.

"You are so impatient I didn't take more than ten seconds." Riley moved to the side to let the other girl into her room.

"Where are you going?" Cassidy questioned when she noticed the bag on Riley's bed.

"Hello to you too," she muttered and zipped her bag.

"Where are you going?" Cassidy repeated, once again ignoring what she had uttered.

Riley looked at her and tilted her head, there was something different with the Scot. "Did you dye your hair?"

"No mate, my blonde hair just turned even lighter magically." She sat on the bed and watched as Riley moved around the suite.

"It could happen." Riley shrugged and went back to gather her things. "It does suit you though, the lighter blonde brings out your blue eyes."

"I know." Cassidy gave her a cocky smirk. "Are you going back to The USA?"

Riley shook her head and turned back to the blonde. "I'm going to visit Edinburgh, tour around Scotland you know."

Cassidy hummed in thought, "Can I come with?"

The question surprised Riley... a lot—she didn't think Cassidy would want to go travel with her, they haven't known each other long enough and yet here she was, asking to join her.

"You? Want to go to touring with me?" She pointed at the girl that sat on the bed and then at herself.

Cassidy got up from the bed to go stand in front of her, "Why not? Unless you don't want me there of course."

"I don't see why not." She accepted. Riley liked Cassidy, she was a nice enough person to be around and the only one that knew and seemed to understand her struggle.

It wouldn't harm to be with someone. To not be alone for the first time in a long time.

"Great! Where else are we going?"

Riley sighed starting to wonder already if it was a good idea to accept. "Loch Ness, Ireland, maybe Wales or England."

"All that in how many days?"

"Six days? Maybe I'll prolong it, but I'll come back here on Wednesday."

"I see you are doing a whole tour, well lass you've got the best tour guide you can find. I've been everywhere." Cassidy walked past her.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Home to pack a bag, when are we leaving?" The blonde paused at the door of the suite.

"I'll meet you at the station in an hour."

"Aye that's enough time for me to get ready, met you there." Cassidy opened the door and exited the suite as fast as she had entered it.

Riley shook her head and went back to finishing readying up, but first she checked her phone—Paris kept texting her since yesterday but she was yet to reply to any of the texts.

It was her turn to ignore her, as childish as it might seem. Paris ran and disappeared for more than a year so she could heal, so Riley couldn't find her in that time... and now it was her turn.

Riley knew Paris was not trying to hurt her— at least not intentionally and that's why she hid her new relationship and slipped by letting her see them at the club.