Chapter Twelve - You Think You Know

L Y R I C

"Right there" I moaned holding onto the stall in the bathroom as my legs tightened around Kareem's waist and he continued to stoke in and out of me deeply.

The stall was practically shaking and filled with my loud moans and his grunts and curse words slipping out of his mouth.

I moved my mouth to his neck biting him and he groaned continuing his pace. My arms gripped on to him tightly afraid when it was all over he'd let go like he always did.

Attempting to kiss him he moved his face pumping into me quicker and my breathing grew rushed as I felt a climax building up inside of me. I sucked on his neck as I let out a small scream of satisfaction and he continued to stroke.

Kareem let out a few curse words before the condom he was wearing grew warm with his army of children and I smiled continuing to leave my mark all over his neck.

He pulled out and lowered me to the ground as his dick grew limp. I watched him pull his pants up and fix himself tucking in his dress shirt trying to look similar to how he came.

"You tore my panties so what am I suppose to wear?" I questioned pulling my dress down and he didn't make eye contact as he zipped himself up.

"This can't happen anymore I gave in to temptation and I'm trying to change" he mumbled and my eyes grew watery.

"For her? The pussy must be that good" I mumbled opening the stall and stepping out. There was nobody in here considering the restaurant we were at was closed.

We came for business and one minute Kareem was scolding me at the dinner table and the next he was fucking me against the stall in the bathroom.

"What that got to do with you? Listen to what the fuck I'm saying, I got to much shit going on and I don't need the drama" he snapped raising the bass in his voice.

"Hoping she doesn't get as offended you don't kiss her as I do" I mumbled and he got this blank look on his face as he went to the sink washing his hands.

The bathroom door opened and O'Sage and Dante entered passing him a bottle of cologne and he sprayed himself getting rid of the sex smell.

"You kissed that little hoe?" I snapped about to punch him in the face and he licked his lower lip and glanced up at me before sharing a look with his friends.

"That's the type of shit you do when you trying to get with someone" Dante said and I felt a tear drop fall making my make up run.

"You don't care about me anymore do you?" I asked breaking down and he remained quiet while Dante and O'Sage stepped out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to always care for you Lyric you were my first everything. But I don't want to be with you anymore our relationship needs to be strictly business. I think I want to be with Corrine" he said lowering his hair from the bun he had it in so his dreads would cover the hickeys I gave him.

"What's it about here? Will you love her more than you love me?" I questioned sniffling and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I ain't trying to hurt you but ion think I ever loved you more than that young puppy love shit. We don't got shit in common it ain't that serious" he said fixing his tie.

"But-" I began but stopped myself not trusting words to come out of my mouth properly.

"Go join Corrine at the table, I dare you to say something" he threatened as his eyes pierced into mine making this cold feeling go through my body.

I made sure my make up was okay in the mini mirror before taking my time joining Corrine at the table.

The brown skin girl was beautiful there was no denying it and under any circumstances I would of wanted to take her under my wing but now? She'd stolen my man and I wanted him back.