Chapter Twenty Three - Shady

K A R E E M

"What I'm saying is I feel guilty for even thinking bout leaving Justine. We have two kids together and another one on the way but being with her just don't feel right all we do is fight" O'Sage confessed.

I was half listening to him and half looking out the window in search of my victim. That dude George who's ex wife I was suppose to kill ran out of luck because the wife contacted me and offered to pay me a million if I offed him instead.

Since his simple ass already paid the fifty thousand I was just gon kill him and keep his money. I had to wait two weeks because he'd fled the country not wanting to look suspicious and now that he was back I wanted to handle this.

Turning to look at Sage he was staring at me in annoyance realizing I wasn't listening to him. I gave him a head nod hiding my smirk and he smacked his teeth glancing out the window growing an attitude.

"Quit acting like a bitch man I heard you, I get it" I said and he remained silent so I shrugged. I saw the corners of his face twitch and knew he was about to cave in because he wanted to continue talking.

"Are you and Corinne still fucking or did you scare her off by knocking her up?" He questioned being nosey and I glanced out the window again.

"That don't concern you, why is everybody so nosey all of a sudden?" I asked and he stared at me blankly as another car drove passed my car.

I rested my hands on the steering wheel before resting my head there thinking. He tapped my arm and I looked up at him as he showed me a video on his phone of him and Justine with some stripper.

"They had more fun without me though I had to watch the shit" he said and I laughed taking the phone from him.

"Stop fucking with them strippers man HIV is spreading like wildfire around here and it started there recently" I reminded and he nodded.

"I used protection with this broad though" he yawned as my phone started to ring. I glanced down at Lyric's number and made an annoyed facial expression.

Hearing a car door closed I ignored her call and watched George get out his car with his young wife. They were both drunk as shit and stumbling while walking towards the house.

Tapping O'Sage we got out of the car casually and cut through the side of the house not drawing attention.

"About your Lyric situation have you ever thought about giving her some dick so it brings closure? Like it sounds bad but sometimes woman really just miss the sex and crave it so much it makes them crazy and when you finally give it to her she'll fall back" O'Sage whispered and I looked back at him.

"How that sound? You want me to cheat on Corinne and fuck her to get her to leave me alone? Knowing her she'll go back and tell Corinne and shit is already complicated enough my stroke game already has her claiming her baby is mine" I sighed.

We squatted down watching the couple go into the home. We could see them throughout the glass windows in the kitchen as they were stripping clothes off of each other.

"When you plan on getting the DNA test done anyway?" He asked and I shrugged. I heard you could get one before the baby was born and thats what I planned to do.

"You think that's my baby? I think it is she may be a lot of things but she wouldn't do this to me if she knew it was a lie. Lyric is real crazy she would of gotten an abortion if it was somebody else's" I said and Sage agreed.

"Yeah that's true we have history with her ugly ass and I can't see her pinning a baby on you that isn't yours, she also seems excited. I just feel bad for jailbait" he replied.