Chapter Twenty Five - Spitfulness

K A R E E M

Leaning against my car I raised one hand bringing the blunt to my mouth and inhaling the smoke while the other rubbed my bare chest. O'Sage was playing dice with a few of his family members in front of his mothers home and I watched stuck in some type of zone.

His sister Anita walked out looking down at her phone. When she saw me she smirked and came over wrapping her arms around my waist in a hug.

"I love how you don't come over anymore, I heard you was staying at your parents place. I thought that was really hard for you" she said letting go as she took a step back and tucked some of her long hair behind her ear.

"Sage told you that?" I asked and she nodded tucking her hands into her shorts and I shook my head taking another hit of the blunt blowing it out of the corner of my mouth so it wouldn't get in her face.

Only three girls I'd been with sexually besides Corrine was, Anita, Lyric and Vanessa. All usually around the same time I just didn't trust having sex with randoms I had some weird history with each of them.

She attempted to lean in and kiss me but I stopped her pushing her back lightly as O'Sage looked over at us.

"I'm with somebody right now, you gotta respect that" I remind and she backed up sadly and folded her arms looking at me.

"You didn't care about fucking me when you were with Lyric so why does it matter now?" She questioned and I looked away briefly.

"That was different she was doing me wrong and I wanted to hurt her like I was hurting not because I wanted to cheat. I'm not with Lyric so that's irrelevant to now" I remind and she got this pout on her face.

"But you can father a baby with her and not be with her, right?" Anita questioned looking at me. I remained silent taking in she was half dressed with barely any clothes on.

"I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much" I laughed and she bit her lip looking down at her sock covered feet.

"You are really good at playing with people's emotions. You make them love you and then you disappear and now you're telling me when you do finally decide to settle down its not with Lyric? At least if it was her I'd be able to deal with it but this is some bullshit Kareem" she snapped.

"I don't think I lead anybody on. I'm just really nice and treat people with respect how the other niggas in your life don't. You take my niceness as flirting most of the time. We've had sex in the past but just like Lyric that's my past you are nothing more then my best friends sister" I said casually and she hit my chest.

She grew really quiet not responding as she continued to look at me. Anita wasn't about to cry but she looked upset as she snatched the blunt from my hands and took a hit from it.

I watched her and she blew smoke in my face taking another quick hit. "Who is this bitch?" She asked continuing to smoke.

"Don't call her out of her name" I said calmly and she squinted her eyes at me as if to challenge me.

"If I said I wanted to fuck you right now, what would you do?" She whispered placing her hand on my chest and I started to laugh.

"I'd call you desperate and laugh" I said and she frowned. Once she laid a kiss on my chest O'Sage grabbed her arm yanking her back.

"The man said leave him alone so leave him the fuck alone!" He snapped and Anita looked at him with an annoyed facial expression.

She snatched away from him before giving me a look as she swished her hips back and forth. Her ass was hanging out of the shorts she was wearing and I sighed looking back at O'Sage.