Chapter Seventeen - Bad Descions

C O R I N N E

I laid curled up in a ball on the mattress with a frown as the door opened. Walt entered and I didn't move from my spot, it'd been two days and I was tired of cramping, I'd even thrown up forcing workers to clean up the mess.

"Did you think about my proposition? You help me with Kareem and you can help us split the money. I could really use you" Walt smiled and I slowly sat up clutching my stomach. We locked eyes and I could feel him trying to read my mind or something.

"I don't want any parts I just wanna go home and shower. I don't feel good" I complained gagging and he looked away in disgust growing quiet.

Sighing he stood from his seat and opened the door again. I watched him whisper something to one of his guards before leaving out and one of them tossed a towel at me before pulling me up from the bed.

"Today's your lucky day, we have no use for you so you're free to go" one of the men mumbled and I took a deep breath letting myself be dragged as I remained feeling dizzy. The sun light from outside seemed brighter than normal as I squinted my eyes blocking out the sunlight.

I got situated in the backseat and the driver started the car pulling off. I told him where to drop me off and he remained silent not even giving me a glance.

There was so many thoughts rushing through my mind and it made me sick. My father had a secret life and my mother knew about it but never said anything to me, I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or just trying to protect me.

"Why are you guys letting me go so easily?" I asked the driver quietly as I fixed the messy bun my hair was in.

"There's no purpose for you, Kareem's baby mama is all we need its a bonus she's still carrying the child" he laughed and I felt myself sink into the seat.

When the car came to a stop in front of the duplex I got out of the car quickly and slammed the door shut as it pulled off.

Slowly I walked up the stairs and knocked loudly. It was early in the morning and hopefully Isis wasn't dead asleep like always.

Taking a step back some shirtless guy answered the door. Frowning I stepped around him watching my sister walk around with a liquor bottle in only her bathrobe.

"Thanks a lot" I mumbled going straight into the bathroom and got undressed. I locked the door behind me and turned on the shower wondering why my period hadn't started yet, I had the cramps.

Climbing in the shower I let out a breath of relif at the warmth of the water. I began to scrub my body with body wash attempting to forget the two days I was stuck in that room.

Nobody bothered me which was good, I kept waking up in the middle of the night checking to see if I was still alone.

Walt wanted me to consider helping him set Kareem up by using him. He was trying to play the whole Lyric is pregnant angle and I should be upset.

Yes I was upset but not upset enough to betray him or the boys, they'd really done nothing to me it's not like the baby was conceived when we had a thing, I hope.

Finishing up my shower I stepped out and tossed my clothes in the hamper before drying off and wrapped the towel securely around myself while my hair continued to drip water from my hair down my chest.

Opening the bathroom door I was greeted by the cold air and quickly rushed to my bedroom afraid that guy would still be here I backed into my room and closed the door hitting the locks.

Hearing someone clear their throat I slowly turned around locking eyes with Kareem and held the towel closed tighter.

"Just hear me out" he said quickly moving my hand from the doorknob and I took a step back glancing down.