Chapter Nineteen - Thinking Things Through

K A R E E M

Sexual Healing played on the radio as I laid in bed watching the ceiling. I took another hit from the blunt in my hands and closed my eyes not knowing what I was suppose to do right now, I wasn't tired and it was early in the morning.

Glancing down at my morning wood I blew some smoke into the air before laying back down. Loud banging on my front door started me and I laid there for a moment not letting it register somebody was somebody at the door.

Slowly I stumbled out of the bed and pulled on a pair of sweat pants. I turned the radio up higher in my bedroom before walking down the hallway peeking out the window spotting Lyric.

I opened it up fully and she frowned before pointing at the door wanting me to let her in. I shook my head taking another hit from the blunt and her eyes widened.

She hit the window growing angry and I looked over my shoulder. Vanessa, one of the girls I messed with on the side came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist as we both looked at her.

Lyric took a step back as her eyes grew teary eyed and she slowly walked away shaking her head. Closing the window back I moved out of Vanessa's grip and walked into the kitchen as she trailed behind me.

"You hungry?" I asked casually opening the fridge. She hopped up on the counter only in one of my shirts.

"I guess so, I'm a bit hungry from last night" she laughed and I nodded pulling out eggs. She pushed her long black hair over her shoulder.

Things were quiet between us and she hopped down from the counter. With my back to her she began to kiss my shoulder all the way up to my jaw.

She got on her knees and slowly pulled down my sweats and boxers before taking me into her mouth and I looked down without emotion.

"I'm not in the mood to have sex" I said with a shrug cracking eggs into the bowl and she ignored me continuing to suck.

When I finished whisking the eggs in the bowl I sat it down as she began to deep throat gagging in the process.

My hand went to the back of her head as I didn't even try and hold back the feeling that was about to come out.

A few moments I smirked as I began to nut in her mouth. She swallowed before standing up as I fixed myself.

"That's what Lyric should of done and they you wouldn't have her for a baby mama" Vanessa teased walking out of the kitchen as I turned the stove on.

Placing a skillet on the stove I applied butter to it before picking up my ringing phone. The number wasn't one I was familiar with so I contemplating on ignoring it.

"Who is this?" I answered into the phone first and I could hear Isis's laughs from the other side.

"I have a proposition for you, I want someone dead and I'll pay you ten thousand" she said quietly.

"Why should I do anything for your ugly ass?" I asked pouring the eggs onto the skillet and they began to sizzle.

"Look Rio who's Walt son infected me with something incurable and I want him dead. So can you please take care of it? He was released from the hospital last night and I'll text you his address" Isis replied back.

I thought about it for a moment before agreeing out of boredom. "Text me and Sage and I will go take care of him, but this ain't for you" I said and before she could say something slick I hung up on her ass.

I finished scrambling the eggs as Vanessa came from the back and opened up the fridge. She looked at me weirdly.

"We can't have sex anymore after this, I really like this guy and I wanted to make things official and I can't be doing this" she laughed and I nodded.