Chapter Twenty Four - New Enemies

C O R I N N E

"Can't believe you're the one pregnant and not me. How does it feel carrying around another human in your stomach?" Kennedy asked squinting from the sunlight. I placed my hands over my stomach as we walked and shrugged not knowing how to describe the feeling.

"It's just really weird, I feel like it's going to be a boy and I'm always good at predicting these types of things" I laughed and she nodded agreeing. Not that I wouldn't be happy to have a girl but I just really wanted a boy I felt they were easier then girls.

"And if it's a boy what are you going to name him?" She asked and I shrugged. Kareem was the one coming up with the names and as long as I agreed with the final name he chose I'd be okay with him naming the boy.

"Well we already decided if it's a girl her name is going to be Eva and for a boy Kareem likes Kyrie, Khalil, Ahmad and Zahir a lot" I tell her and she rubbed her chin before gasping really dramatic and I stopped walking and eyed her.

"I like Kyrie a lot that's my favorite" Kennedy pointed out and I agreed. Kareem was dead set on a K name until I made him choose other letter of the alphabet.

"He also wants to only dress him in white, gray and navy blue if it's a boy because it'll make him look more godly" I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

Kennedy opened her mouth to speak when we heard tires screeching. Glancing over my shoulder I spotted Isis getting out of her car angrily and Kennedy grabbed my arm pulling me onto a different street.

"Don't walk away now bitch, both of y'all might as well take this ass whooping" I heard Candy yell and I frowned growing confused.

"We have to run come on" Kennedy rushed out and I snatched away from her. I pulled the gun out from behind me and she seemed to sigh in relief as she stood next to me.

My sister stopped walking towards us and motioned for her followers to stop as well. My eyes drifted over to Lyric and I kept a blank facial expression.

"If you attempt to touch me I will end your life" I said calmly and Isis smirked like she thought I was joking or something, the things I'd been hearing about her and how she was treating me just made me want to go into a rage.

If I killed my sister I'd be sad for a little while but then I'd get over it. Didn't know why Candy and Lolita had a problem with me but they were dumb stripper bitches so they didn't need a reason to follow my sister and Lyric was just a dumb bitch.

"Bitch please you shoot me and risk hurting Kareem's baby he won't want anything to do with your toddler ass anymore" Lyric smiled and I smirked in return.

"Really? That's funny considering he told me that if you ever come at me and I felt like harm was going to come to our child he wanted me to shoot first and ask questions later. Epically if it's you, so that baby card won't work on me because I really don't give a fuck" I said calmly.

Lyric went to lunge at me and my finger went to the trigger but Candy stopped her. What I said must of struck a nerve, oh well.

They backed off and Isis stepped closer until the gun was pointed at her forehead. She didn't look frightened just evil and I never bought I'd see the day where my sister and I were acting like we didn't know each other.

"You aren't no sister of mine. If you get in the way of my plan I'll kill you and that bastard child and feel nothing. You can't pull the trigger can you?" She asked and I noticed my hand was trembling out of anger.

"What did I ever do to you? All I wanted was Kareem nothing more" I sighed not moving my finger from the trigger and she laughed.

"You being born is what you did to me. When you go and visit that half dead bitch ask her how it feels to have my sloppy seconds" she laughed and I hit her in the face causing the gun to go off hitting Lolita in the face.