Chapter One - The Hit

K A R E E M

Pornhub played on a computer along with some song by Rich Home Quan. The woman in front of me named Lyric removed her clothes from her body trying to be as sexy as possible as I laid back in bed propped up on my elbows watching her work.

She had a huge fake ass, but I didn't mind her body was a ten and her face was a six and a half at the highest. She resembled Teyanna Taylor with a body like Nicki Minaj so when she invited me to her crib to mess around I was all for it.

Lyric moved towards me before straddling my lap and laying kisses on my neck slowly trying to pull my shirt off. She moved to try and kiss my lips but I turned my head the other way, I felt really strongly about shit like that, if I didn't know where your mouth had been don't attempt to kiss me.

"Don't act like I'm some type of hoe" Lyric fussed folding her arms and I rolled my eyes, she was a hoe. I hated when girls get mad at you for calling them out on shit they do, everyone in the hood knew Lyric was a hoe so there was no need to deny it if you gonna be a hoe at least embrace it because nobody is going to respect you.

"My bad, let's just get down to business you know why I'm here" I tell her with a smirk rubbing my hands together. Lyric rolled her eyes and climbed off of me before heading to her closet and grabbing a black backpack and tossed it to me.

I kept some money at her house because I trusted her and my place was being broken into a lot when I wasn't home. I made sure not to tell her how much money I had in the bag so she wouldn't get curious and go through touching shit.

Silently I counted making sure the five grand was still there before giving Lyric five hundred for whatever she needed or wanted.

I placed the money into the bag before motioning to her with my index finger and she stripped out of the rest of her clothes before stepping towards me. I licked my lips watching her get on her knees and unbuckle my pants pulling out my manhood and taking the whole thing into her mouth.

Coming to her was a good stress reliever, and ever since that night a couple weeks back at the strip club word got around that some people were looking for my ass and I had to be careful so I wouldn't end up on the other end of the gun.

"Damn girl" I moaned hearing her gag as she continued to try and deep throat. I grabbed her by her weave pulling her mouth away from my dick before opening up my wallet and pulling out a condom as she watched me hungrily.

Ripping the wrapper open with my teeth I slid it on and grabbed Lyric by her hip bringing her closer as she pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me sliding down on my dick.

The smell of laundry detergent filled my nose as I took in the smell of her comforter to distract myself from making eye contact with her. I didn't want her to think that this was anything more than a quick fuck session.

She grabbed at my shirt pushing it up revealing some of my tattoos. I watched her lean down and began sucking on my neck making me feel pure ecstasy.

I pulled her down further so she was at the base of my dick and she threw her head back in response letting out an unfamiliar noise and she hissed.

"It feels so good!" She moaned as I slapped her ass and she took that as a sign to speed up the pace rocking her hips back and forth before she began to bounce.

Closing my eyes I began to enjoy it, she wasn't tight but she made up for it in other areas like how she was good at riding.

Someone began banging on her door like they were the police and I quickly sat up and looked at her as she slow downed and looked at me confused wondering the same thing I was wondering, who the hell that was at the door.