Chapter Five - Ice Cold

I S I S

Collecting the rest of the money from the stage I made sure to strut as I walked off. There was a man that had been watching me all night and from the way he was throwing hundreds at me he was interested.

I took my time walking towards the bar seeing him following me from the corner of my eye. As soon as I took a seat his shadow was next to me.

Looking over quickly I got a better look at him seeing he was dark skin with pink plump lips and a nice fade. The diamonds in his ear and ice on his wrist glistened even in the dark room.

"You must like what you see, I'm Rio" he whispered in my ear making the smell of mint fill my nose. I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly making him smile showing off the deep dimples he had on both cheeks.

"I'm Isis" I blushed and he took my hand kissing it as he looked up at me with his dark eyes. I bit my lower lip as the bartender came back to the counter.

"Give me a couple shots of the strongest shit you got" Rio requested and the woman nodded grabbing the shot glasses and laying six out on the counter.

"You've been watching me all night, did you want something?" I asked with a cocky smirk and he reached over grabbing my thigh tightly as his large hands slowly went up the short skirt I was wearing.

"You'd look beautiful without any clothes on" he smiled showing his pearly whites and I laughed lightly to myself picking up one of the shots once she had finished making it.

"You have a lighter?" I asked and he nodded reaching into his pocket handing me the lighter he had on him.

I sat the shot on fire before blowing it out. Rio looked at me with amazement as I slowly put the glass to his lips watching him.

"Now blow" I whispered and he did before I poured the shot down his throat and he made a face as he swallowed before sticking out his long tongue.

I smiled taking another shot and threw it back like it was water before folding my legs. He was so attractive and I could see the way his muscles perfectly outlined the white muscle shirt he was wearing.

"Let's get out of here" he smiled holding up the keys to a Bugatti and I raised and eyebrow standing up quickly and he chuckled following behind me holding on to my hand.

His white Bugatti sat in the parking lot and I looked at him with a smirk as he led the way. I hoped inside of it with him and his hands began to roam my thighs again.

Leaning over I kissed on his neck taking in his scent as I nibbled up to his ear. When I got to his lips he kissed me with so much passion I almost forgot we were strangers.

I climbed on to his lap pulling the shirt he was wearing over his head in a rush. Wrapping my arms around his neck tightly I connected our lips again feeling his erection under me.

He fumbled with his belt before I heard the zipper. My underwear was being pushed to the side and soon he was filling my insides as I rubbed the back of his head bouncing up and down.

I'd never done anything like this with a stranger before but something about him was making me act so stupid.

The ringing of a phone made me stop as I looked into his eyes as he continued to stare at me with so much lust and want.

He tore his eyes away from me for a moment before looking at his phone and ignoring it. Soon his arms were wrapped around me tightly and we continued our fucking session in his car.

I could feel him as he bust inside of me and I continued to kiss him. Biting my lower lip I climbed off of him as he fixed his pants and looked at me.