Chapter Twenty-Nine || chill out

WARNING — mature scenes ;)

AS VAUGHN CARRIES me up the stairs, I don't break contact with him, lightly tracing his sharp jaw as I leave a trail of open mouth kisses on his neck

AS VAUGHN CARRIES me up the stairs, I don't break contact with him, lightly tracing his sharp jaw as I leave a trail of open mouth kisses on his neck. His hands grip tighter around my torso and legs.

I feel like I'm just about to go crazy when Vaughn opens the door to what I assume is his room.

My eyes quickly scan over it, and it's just like how I expected it to be.

His bed is covered in dark grey sheets, and the headboard is a pitch-black color. His bedside tables are modern and glass, holding the only two light sources in the room, two lamps.

The light that they are giving off is dim, the lampshades blocking it from invading the whole room.

There isn't that much furniture, the room almost feels cold, but I could never feel that way when I'm with him. His body gives off an intoxicating heat as he pulls me closer to his chest.

On the far side, opposite the door, and beside the king-sized bed, is a floor-to-ceiling length mirror. And, besides a few picture frames here and there, that's it.

It doesn't take long to survey my surroundings and I'm not given much time either as Vaughn gently places me on the bed, climbing on top of me. My legs wrap around his hips as he settles between my thighs.

He takes my lips with his, showing off his dominant side. His tongue slides in roughly as a small moan makes its way out of me.

The pool in my panties starts to get unbearable as I feel the ever-growing length of him in his sweats rub against me. The layers of clothing do nothing to hide his... problem. Running out of patience, I begin to grind my hips against the mound, making a whimper build up in my throat and a gentle growl release from his.

His large hands take hold of my swirling hips before he pulls his face away from mine, so now we're only a breath away from each other.

"Your gonna make me finish before we can even start, " his voice is deep and guttural, leaving me in an even worse state.

"Then you better hurry up and help me undress..." I murmur into his mouth, before gripping the side of his sweatpants.

This makes him groan in frustration. I don't know if it was because he was annoyed that we still had our clothes on, or if it was because he realized I knew how exactly to push all the right buttons, but I let out a breathy giggle.

Almost immediately, he lifts his body off of me, our hips still connected, his eyes on mine, revealing his tanned torso, allowing me access to run my hands down the length of his body.

My pointer finger runs down the tattoo on his ribs, dum spiro spero. I remember him telling me what it meant that day after Teagan and Caspian's party, while we were tangled in sheets;