Bonus Chapter || six years later

[ SIX YEARS LATER ]

A MODERN-DAY
ROMEO AND JULIET:
Son of ex-CEO of King Inc., David King, and daughter of actress, Anastasia James, and CEO of Ricci Industries, Vincent Ricci, are spotted at the Ricci family home in Italy, welcoming guests as they arrive for their wedding this weekend.

, David King, and daughter of actress, Anastasia James, and CEO of Ricci Industries, Vincent Ricci, are spotted at the Ricci family home in Italy, welcoming guests as they arrive for their wedding this weekend

[ Ricci and King pictured on Ricci's Instagram. Captioned: Weekends with You <3 ]

Adina Ricci and Vaughn King have been publicly dating for five years. They were rumoured to have gotten engaged last year when Ricci was spotted wearing an engagement ring after a family trip to the Maldives.

Subscribe to find out more.

GREEN EYES look at me, their love filling me with joy as the mouth below says 'I do'

GREEN EYES look at me, their love filling me with joy as the mouth below says 'I do'. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as my Dad turns to me and says;

"Repeat after me. I, Adina, take you, Vaughn..."

"I, Adina, take you, Vaughn..."

"To be my Husband..."

"To be my Husband," I smile at that.

I've dreamt of this day for so long, even before I met Vaughn, and it's finally happening.

All of our friends, and most of our family, are here celebrating this day with us.

We got engaged just over a year ago when Vaughn had taken my Dad, his Mom, and all of our siblings and their significant others on a trip to the Maldives.

It was the second last day that we were there, after having been there for two weeks, and V wanted to go to this secluded beach that someone from the hotel had apparently suggested.

It was my dream proposal. Private, besides the one photographer Vaughn had hired to capture the moment, and so thoughtful.

He led me to a picnic blanket, reminding me of our first date. I thought it was so romantic how he had planned a lunch date on the beach. Little did I know.