Bonus Chapter || ten years later

VAUGHN & ADINA || 36
LORENZO//LEO || 10
ANASTASIA || 8
CASSIE || 6
VIENNA || 5

"LEO QUIT IT!" Anastasia exclaims as her older brother uses the hose to spray water at her, ruining whatever picture she was coloring in

"LEO QUIT IT!" Anastasia exclaims as her older brother uses the hose to spray water at her, ruining whatever picture she was coloring in. "Dad!"

"Lorenzo stop that now," I firmly tell him off as I turn the burgers over.

"Ana, why don't you set down the colors for a second and help me set the table for everyone, yeah?" Adina prompts, smoothing a hand over our eldest daughter's brown hair.

When Adina told me she was ready to have kids, I always wondered who would favor who, looks and personality-wise.

With her long hair and tan skin, Anastasia looks the spitting image of her mother, if she had blue eyes. Her brother, however, takes after me, besides his beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay," Ana sighs, picking up her coloring book and crayons and bringing them inside.

"Thought we would have a few more years before we got teenagers," I quip.

"Honey, Ana has been a teenager since she could talk," Adina smiles, kissing me on the cheek as she passes me.

"I wonder who she gets that from?" I tease, making Adina roll her eyes humorously at me.

"To be honest our other two aren't far off either," I chuckle as the two youngest come scampering outside, Vincent following behind them like the loving grandfather he is.

"Slow down, girls," I say, not wanting any tears before the party even starts.

"Hi, Daddy," Vienna, my youngest, comes up to me with her big green eyes.

She's the only one of mine and Adina's children who inherited both of her grandmother's blonde hair, looking like a ray of sunshine in the mix of all of our dark hair and complexions.

"Hey, baby, did you have a nice day with your Nonno?"

"He took us to the cinema and got us ice cream!" She rambles, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Hope you're still hungry," I say, looking over to Adina, where she's stood at the outside dining table, talking her father's ear off and probably reprimanding him for taking our daughters out for a sweet fest.

"What's for dinner?"

"Burgers and hot dogs, and some other little bits your Mom has made."

"I'll have a little bit."

"I'll have two burger and two hot dogs," Cassandra, or Cassie, pops up behind her sister.

Although the two girls are so close in age and could be considered Irish twins, they could not be any different. Besides the color of their eyes, they are like a black cat and a Labrador with their light and dark hair.