The Hogwarts High Inquisitor

"I think George is getting suspicious, I'm never usually out of bed this much before 8 am," Fred said as he kissed her neck softly, sending shivers down her spine. Jessica ran her hands through the back of his thick red hair, bending her neck upwards as his lips touched her skin, "Yeah well, ever since practice is keeping us apart every night we've got to find time elsewhere. Besides, I can think of worse ways to start the day."

"Or you know we could just like tell everyone about us," Fred breathed into her ear before kissing her cheek, his voice deep from not having quite woken up yet, "so we don't have to sneak around and we can also get to breakfast on time for the food to be hot."

"You haven't complained in the last two weeks so what's changed? Not doing it for you anymore?" she asked, facing him with their noses touching and pulling at his school tie. She had been up against this wall more than she had her own bed recently, but she wouldn't have it any other way. The broom cupboard Fred had shown her at the party had become their secret spot, and they had visited it every day since without fail.

Fred placed both of his hands over her head and rested against the wall, leaning down over her, "No, you know I'd stay in here all day with you, I just don't see the point in keeping it a secret when we're spending less time together because of it. Especially George, I've never kept anything from him before."

Jessica adjusted his tie for him, having loosened it earlier to be able to reach his bare shoulders under his shirt."Well if it means that much then okay tell George, I trust him to keep it quiet. As for the others can we not wait a bit more? They'll make a big fuss and I don't want anything to throw your team off for Saturday. If you play how you normally do you'll win."

Thankfully, Angelina hadn't able to find a beater to replace Fred, as no one was as skilled nor in tune with George at the same level as he was. She gave up pretty quickly and instead just took out her anger by working him really hard in training. Having it come out about he and Jess would more than likely set her off again, and they needed her as calm as possible.

"You think we're going to win?" he asked with a grin.

"Eh, I just have a hunch you will," said Jessica, remembering the vision she had the night before, "plus you better enjoy it while you can, because our match is the last of the first round of the cup and you won't be winning then."

"Oh is that fighting talk coming from someone who still hasn't played a full match?" he asked, bending down lower. He was completely towering over her now. "I think we'll be fine, I'll be able to distract your star chaser. I think she's got a thing for me."

"And how were you planning on doing that?" Jessica asked teasingly, pressing her hips upwards so that the two bottom halves of their bodies connected.

One of Fred's hands slipped down to graze her neck, and it slid further down, teasing around her collar whilst the other placed itself on her lower back. It went to open the top button of her shirt and Jessica held her breath. They hadn't gone this far yet, as she had wanted to make him wait. As his fingertips touched her bare skin just under her collarbone he flinched, getting his hand caught on the metal of her necklace and yanking it away in pain.

"Ow!" Fred groaned as he cradled his hand, seething through his teeth. Jessica worriedly saw to look at what had gone wrong. Through the gaps on his fingers, she could see red skin and scar marks. He had worn his sleeves down on purpose to cover it up.

"When did you get that?" Jessica asked, pulling the sleeve of his school shirt towards her and lifting it up to reveal a half-healed scar that matched the one Harry had received.

"Ah that's nothing," said Fred briskly, shaking it out of her grasp and pulling his sleeve down to cover it again, "I hurt myself whilst George and I were experimenting."