The Woes Of Pansy Parkinson

"Fuck," Draco muttered under his breath as his head leant back in desire. He rubbed the back of his neck where a crimson lipstick stain had been imprinted, trying not to let out a moan.

"Shhh," Jessica whispered teasingly from her knees as her hands replaced her mouth temporarily, "they'll hear you."

There was a party going on in the common room to celebrate Blaise's Birthday, but Draco and Jessica had not been a part of it since going down to the cellar fifteen minutes ago. Originally starting as their own personal seven minutes in heaven, Jessica had pushed Draco down onto a chair in the hopes of cashing in a favour.

"Come on, let's go to my dorm," said Draco, sitting up and pulling Jessica's hair back so that she was forced to look up at him, "screw the party."

They had done everything but sex and Jessica could tell he was getting impatient. His hands pleased her and she could return the favour, but she just couldn't bring herself to go to the next level. Something in her stopped her every time.

"But it's Blaises birthday," Jessica told him from below as Draco traced her chin with his fingers, "we can't just leave, we're about to do the cake. Theo and I worked hard on it."

At this argument, Draco guided her hands away from his trousers and re-buckled his belt, leaving Jessica on her knees without securing the favour she had set out to gain. Noticing her not moving, Draco bent down and gave her a passionately soft kiss on the mouth. "I guess we can go one more night," he whispered as they were face to face, a disappointed but empathetic expression portrayed through his misty grey eyes, "we can't have your creation go unpraised, can we?"

The change in Draco's behaviour towards her had been astounding. He was still his normal self to others of course, but to her he had been nothing but supportive and kind these past three weeks, treating her as his equal whenever they were alone. She had grown a larger affection for him than she had thought possible, and each day she got to see the better side of him that he had kept hidden.

One of the main examples of this was on the first day of term, when Adrian Pucey had come storming into the Great Hall to talk about the new Quidditch training schedule. When Jessica had refused to let him touch her and told him they were over, he had caused a scene, calling her a whore in front of the whole school. Not wanting to be mean and defenceless, Jessica fought back, but he only got more aggressive with that. He went to put his hands on her but barely had the chance, as within two seconds he was falling over with a broken nose gifted by Draco.

After that, the rumour mill spun into action, and with that came Draco's second gift. Adrian had gotten pissed off and started telling lies about Jessica, but Draco managed to shut it all down within the day. Alongside Blaise and Theo's help, he was able to convince Umbridge to remove Adrian as Captain of the Quidditch team and threatened anyone that dare spread any of Adrian's gossip with a ten-minute cruiciatus detention. All rumours were squashed, Jessica's reputation was protected, and Adrian lost all of his popularity - especially with girls.

Quickly, Jessica started to see how protective Draco could be and after fighting solo for so long it was comforting to have somebody fighting in her corner.
He was the key to unlocking all power at Hogwarts, and being Draco's girl certainly had its benefits; including the gift of her own personal detention list.

Ginny had been over the moon when she had walked in on the first day of term and seen Neville and Luna sitting there, realising she had now become part of their group. Jessica explained that they were never going to get punished by any other IQ member ever again and they all nodded in agreement when she said it could only stay this way if they didn't ask any questions. At the end of each night, Jessica gave them a fake cut on their arm so that they would have something to show for it, and she had passed Umbridge's test with flying colours, meaning she had regained her trust.