The Cousin

"So Theo disarmed Draco? Then Pansy brought the ceiling down to stop him from getting to us?" Jessica panted as she, Fred and George ran through the Hall of mysteries.

"Yeah it was well weird," said George as he blew his hair out of his face, "I thought I was having a stroke, couldn't believe what I was seeing."

There was smashed glass all over the floor, hundreds of shelves collapsed between them. It was tricky avoiding all of the obstacles and they were all taking large strides to limit the amount of glass that could cut through their shoes.

"They might actually be on our side, Theo looked like he'd had enough," Fred grinned, "I don't think I've ever seen someone want to punch Malfoy more than us but he's a contender you know."

Jessica found slight happiness at this turn of events. They weren't going to completely turn good, but standing up against Draco to help someone like herself or the twins was a HUGE improvement.

"So where did they go do you think?" Jessica asked as they approached a set of three doors.

"Don't care as long as it's far from here," said Fred as they all abruptly stopped to a halt, "so what do we do now then?"

There were three dark black doors, that all led to who knows where. There were however also three of them.

"Do we take one each?" Jessica asked.

"No splitting up," said Fred sternyl, "not until we get to where the fight is."

"Well then which door should we choose?"

"Arghhhhhhh!"

A Death Eater flew out the door on the right hand side, landing twenty meters behind them. A few moments later, Tonks ran out, waving her wand triumphantly and cheering to herself. "Come on! One of you give me a challenge I dare ya!"

She eventually did notice their three stunned faces standing there but it didn't interrupt her celebration. "Come on guys, you joining the fight or what?"

None of them hesitated to follow her. Following Tonks's now flaming orange hair like a torch guide, they entered a series of cold, dark tunnels. Every inch they got closer, Jessica could hear explosions and shouts of war. There were even cries of pain. Nobody our side, please nobody our side, Jessica thought to herself. As they began to approach light, meaning the end of the tunnels, the sound almost became excruciating.

"Now stop," said Tonks, suddenly stopping at the archway and slamming her arms against both sides of the wall to stop anyone getting past her. They had been running, so Fred collided straight into her.

"Ow!"

"We have the element of surprise..." Tonks said excitedly, "...we can't just run in there and start fighting, we'll be too exposed. We need a plan."

"Yeah, the plan is get in there and don't come back out in a coffin," George replied. Jessica could tell he and Fred were itching to get into it.

"No we need to split up, help on both sides," she advised, "just across from us is another entrance to the tunnels, if me and Jess go round there we could-"

"No splitting up," Fred interrupted, "non-negotiable."

There was a scream from deep into the combat.

"What, even if it means losing your brother because we weren't across the room to save him?" Jessica asked Fred. The scream clearly came from Ron, she recognised the high-pitch.

"We have three more brothers don't we?" he replied sarcastically, "practically got them to spare at this point."

"Fine, I know why you're saying it," Tonks huffed, "bloody Romeo and Juliet the pair of you aren't you, don't want to be separated."