The B Team - Part 2

"What the fuck are you doing here," Jessica hissed.

It had only been a few short hours since she last saw Draco, but the rage that engulfed every inch of her veins boiled as though this had been a long-life enemy. She hated him with the every inch of her being. Yes, when she had left him at Hogwarts Jessica had felt sorry for him, but now knowing that he had lied to her about her past as well, or had even told Pansy and Theo to sneak the photo to her to torment her further - she hated him.

"Not going to give me a welcome kiss," teased Draco, "oh well that's a shame."

Jessica could tell Draco was still putting on a front, fuelled by what punishment he would get if he didn't do whatever he had come here to do. George was restraining Fred so she put herself between the two boys, hoping it would cause Fred to keep his cool.

"The only part of me that will ever kiss your face again is my hand when I slap it," Jessica snapped. She raised her wand with the intent to defend, "now all of you leave here before I put a deep cut in your neck. I won't hurt you but I will if you want to hurt Harry."

This made Draco give a dark, husky laugh. Pansy and Theo sniggered, but were a second behind. They were still just following his orders like little scared sheep.

"Oh Jess, see that's the naive little humour I miss with you," said Draco. He seemed confident Jessica wasn't going to actually curse him because he took a step forward. "We're not here for Harry..." he continued, a cocky smirk on his face, "we're here for you. That little Potter thing is just a distraction until the Dark Lord gets here."

Fred struggled even stronger and it was getting increasingly harder for George to keep him restrained. "You're going home with nothing but a fat lip," he threatened.

"Would still be better looking than you though wouldn't we," Theo teased smartly.

Jessica bravely stepped forward, keeping Draco, Theo and Pansy all in her sight but Fred and George safely behind her. "Where does he want to you take me?" She asked.

"Home of course," Draco smiled.

Jessica laughed at this notion, Draco really had some front saying that, "a home with you lot isn't a home for me."

It was Hogwarts, with her actual friends.

"Ah...," pondered Draco. His face turned arrogant, as if he was much smarter than her, that he knew something she didn't. "...are you sure about that?"

Jessica's eyes quickly flashed to Pansy, who was ever so slightly moving to not alert Draco's attention. Pansy slowly opened her blazer lapel to reveal a pocket inside, with the top of a diary poking out. Then it all made sense as to what Draco was saying.

"I know where I come from," Jessica stated, "you have no hold over me now or ever again. I know I'm a black, I know my father was a death eater at a time in his life. That does not make me one of you and that does not make you my home. You're all cowards who aren't strong enough to go against your parents even though you know it's wrong."

"Actually it does make you one of us," Draco said, "see you were literally made to be one of us. You were promised to serve him before you even had a heartbeat. You're coming with us and fulfilling the promise your parents made, even if we have to make you."

"Over my dead body," said Fred, finally struggling out of George's hold and breaking out towards Malfoy. He was too slow though, blinded by rage, as Draco cooly shot red sparks at him that made Fred stumble back clutching his arm in pain.

"Have it your way," said Draco.

Whilst Fred regained his composure, George and Jessica levelled up together to create a force against the other three, using expelliarmus to try and get them to drop their wands. Pansy, Theo and Draco started firing sparks out of their wands and it turned into a five-way duel. After a few minutes Fred got better, and against George's wishes, starting firing attacks towards Draco. One spell knocked Draco's wand arm so far back that it almost broke it clean off. He wasted no time making up for what he had missed.