Chapter 1

Pheobe's POV

Hey guys, my names Pheobe. I Am 19 years old and live with my best friend Devon in california. We are both Originally from minnesota but decided we wanted to explore and head down Calfornia way. We'd both dreamed of it since we were young. Since we only dreamed. We made it a reality. And it was the best decision of my Life, because little did i know what i had in store along the way :)

Devon's POV

It was Currently 11.30am. Me and Pheobe were sat on the Couch in the apartment watching some shitty reality TV show. We only watch them because they make us Laugh. But i was starting to get bored and by the Look on Pheobe's face, she was too. "Pheobs? Can we head out? What about we go into town? Do a bit of shopping, i'm kinda bored!" I Said. I Was so unbelievably bored out of my brain. "You read my mind!" She giggled. She smiled and we got up and ran to our rooms to change. Yes we were still in our PJ's. Get over it!! :D

Pheobe's POV

Me and Devon had been watching some crappy reality TV Show, let's be honest, everyone only watches those because they're funny. Devon suggested we should go out, we were both bored out of our brains. So i agreed! Why not?! We both love shopping and it gives us a reason to ride our pennyboards and Explore!! We went to our rooms to Change since we were still in our PJ's. At 11.30am. Yes. My life. I Ran to my room and changed. I Wore my Denim High-waisted shorts and my  'Cool story bro'  White crop top. I Did my make up quickly and Grabbed my camera and threw it around my neck and Grabbed my pennyboard. Because you can't go anywhere without a camera and a Pennyboard. "Pheobe!?" I Heard Devon yell. "Coming!!" I Yelled back as i ran out my bedroom and down the stairs. "Ready?" She said. "Yep!" I Said smiling. I Quickly grabbed my wallet and shoved it in my pocket and we headed out the door.