Chapter 24

A/N; Holy shit... 700 READS!! THATS INSANE! Love you guys <3

Connor's POV **The date**

I Was taking Pheobe out, i had something special planned. Nothing fancy because both of us can't stand that. But it was special. She came downstairs in her 'Frantastic Monday' pullover and a pair of denim shorts. She really pulled it off!  "So. Where are we going then?" She smiled. "Wait and see." I Smiled back. I Grabbed her hand and lead her out the door and down the street. Where we were going wasn't far away. We were there in about 5 minutes. I Let go of her hand and ran onto the beach. She smiled and followed me. I Just stood looking out at the sea. It looked amazing. But where was Pheobe? I Turned around and saw her staring at her camera smiling. I Went over. "Did you just take a picture of me?" I Said with a smirk. She giggled slightly and nodded. She was so cute. She showed me the photo, i'm not gonna lie. It looked really good, Extremely Tumblr worthy!  I Smiled. "I Love that. You have to put that on my Computer later." I Said. "I Will" She said. I picked up a twig and ran further down the sand and started drawing in the sand. She walked over and had a look. It said; Pheobe and Connor. In cool writing inside a drawing of a pennyboard with a can of Arizona next to it with little hearts around it. She smiled. "Oh my god that is the Cutest drawing EVER!" She smiled as she jumped on my back. I Smiled and dropped her down. We looked eachother in the eyes. "I Love you Connor." She smiled. "I Love you too Pheobe" I Smiled back. She turned her camera on and took a picture of the Drawing. Her photography truly was amazing. And so was she.

Pheobe's POV

Connor really knew how to make me smile. The Perfect Guy, The Perfect date.  I'd never been to this beach before and i don't think many people knew about it. It was perfect. Caves and Tunnels to Explore everywhere. It was so Calming. We ran around like kids all night, it was now about 11.30pm. But we wern't leaving. Not yet. We were having to much fun. We played hide and seek amongst the Caves ran and swam in the water. With Connor holding my hand obviously. I Buried him in the sand and took a picture. Connor collapsed on the sand laughing and i fell over next to him and buried my head in his chest. He was amazing. Then i felt my Phone vibrate. I Took it out and i had a couple of Mentions on twitter. The most recents from Connor? I Opened it and smiled at what it said. @ConnorFranta; At the beach with my Girl @ItzPheebzz <3 Love her x. I Favourited it and sent out my own tweet. @ItzPheebzz; Beach Dates with my Boy @ConnorFranta<3 What would i do without him :).  I Looked at him and he was smiling down at me. He placed a kiss on top of my Head and RT'd and Faved it. Our twitter notifications were blowing up after that so we switched our Phones off and ran along the beach again. We took so many pictures together and it was so much fun spending time with him.  Then we just sat on the beach, drinking arizona, staring at the sea, It was a comfortable silence. By now it was almost 1am!! So we decided to head back. He interlocked his fingers with mine and we walked back home. I Love the way i call it home. I'm barely ever in my apartment anymore?!

Connor's POV

I Interlocked my Fingers with Pheobe's and we started walking home. Even she calls it home, i find that so cute. She's only ever really at her apartment to get fresh Clothes. It's basically Devon and Izzy's Apartment now. Shes rarely there... I'm gonna officially ask her to move in the O2L House. It's basically her house already anyway. We got home and Cuddled up on the Couch and stuck the TV On. "Pheebz?" I Said. "Yeah" She smiled at me. "I Was wondering... If you wanted to Officially move in. I Love spending time with you" I Smiled. She smiled back. "I'd Love too! This is more of a Home to me than the Apartment is." She laughed. I Smiled at her. "Good. I Love you" I Whispered as i Kissed her. We eventually pulled back. "I Love you too" She smiled. About another hour passed and we were still watching TV. She looked tired. "Do you wanna go up to bed now babe?" I Whispered. She yawned and nodded. I Switched off the TV and swept her up in my arms bridal style and Carried her to bed. I Put her on the bed but she got up to change. She changed into her sweatpants and my Tee shirt. It was huge on her, it was so cute. She walked over and hugged me. Burying her head in my chest again. I Picked her up and put her in the bed again and Climbed in next to her. She fell asleep in my arms, she was to perfect. I Slowly drifted off to sleep thinking; I Love this girl.