Chapter 3

Pheobe's POV

Me and Connor were walking round the park, i suggested we ask Eachother questions and we had to give the Answers. I Went first. "Do you have any pets?" I Asked. "Yeah, i have two cats, Pre and Sam. But they live back in my home town in minnesota" He said. MINNESOTA! "You're from Minnesota?!" I Yelled. "Yeah, why?" He said. "I'm from there!" I Smiled back. "Cool!!" He said. We continued asking questions. "Whats your favourite drink?" I Asked him. He replied without even having to think about it. "Oh that's easy. Arizona Tea." He smiled. "I've never had that." I said. "WHAT?!" Connor basically yelled. "Come with me! I'm buying you a can!" He laughed. Before i could say anything Connor had threw me over his shoulder and was walking to the store. "CONNOR! PUT ME DOWN!" I Squealed, but i was still laughing. "Not until we're at the store!" He said. I Laughed. "Ugh. Fine." I Said. If it were anyone Else i would have screamed until they put me down. I Hate people holding me over there shoulder. But it was different with Connor, and i don't know what it was.

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe were now at the store. I Put her down and she smiled. I Grabbed two cans of Arizona Tea and payed for them. "Here. I Am not going to leave this spot until i've seen you try it!" I Laughed. She giggled and opened the Can and took a sip. The expression on her face was amazing! "Oh my god why have i never tried this before!" She yelled. I Laughed. "That's what i was thinking!" I Smiled and she smiled back, there was something about her that really stood out. And i don't know what it was. I Was pulled back from my Trance by my phone ringing. I answered it and it was JC.
Phone Call.
JC. Dude, where are you?
Connor. Sorry Man, I'm just hanging out with a girl i accidently ran into. She's really cool. I'll meet you back at the house Later OK.
JC. Ok, see you con.
End of phone call.

"Who was that?" Pheobe asked. "Just my friend JC" I Answered. "Oh ok" She said smiling. Her smile is so cute. SNAP OUT OF IT CONNOR! You've only just met her! 

Pheobe's POV

Connor made me try an Arizona Tea. Why haven't i had these before... They're amazing... He just got off the phone with his friend. He now seemed to be in a daze. That was until he said something. "Can we head back to mine, i wanna grab my pennyboard? That way we can both board." He said. I Smiled and Agreed. I Just walked with pennyboard in hand so he wouldn't have to Catch up with me. We got too his house and Grabbed his board. I Met JC, He seems really cool. Me and Connor headed out the door again on our boards and headed back towards the park. We boarded round the park, laughing and talking. That was until i hit a Crack and fell right off my board. Connor Jumped off his and ran over to help me. "You OK?!" He asked as he held his hand out. I Took his hand and Smiled, he pulled me off the ground and i brushed off. "Yeah, i'm fine" I Said smiling. We decided to sit on the Grass and just talk for a bit. It was really fun being able to talk to someone like that. We got to know eachother and Just laughed and Talked for ages. "Can i play on your phone?" Connor said. I Was confused at first but let him once i realised what he was probably doing. "Sure! If i can play on yours!" I Said back. He smiled and we gave eachother our phones. I Put my number in his phone and put the Contact name as 'Pheebzzz <3' and gave it back. He smiled at the Contact name and he gave mine back. I Laughed. 'Con-Da-Bon ;)' "Con-da-bon?' I said giggling. "Yeah. My friends came up with that name" He laughed. "I Like it" I Smiled back at him. Something about this boy was different. I'd never known anyone like him before.

A/N; Hey guys! I Will probably update around 3 or 4 times a week at the most, at the least would be one but i love updating and writing this story. and normally i write them in advance and post a couple at a time! Bye guys!!