Chapter 7

Connor's POV

We were at the beach and Devon's friend turned up, they were quite distant so i couldn't tell who he was. When they started walking Closer i realised it was JC. How did they meet?! "Con?! What are you doing here dude?" He said smiling. "I'm with Pheebz! How did you meet Devon?" I Smiled. "Oh we met in town Earlier. Do you and Devon know eachother then Pheebz?" He asked her. She just smiled. "Yeah. We've been best friends since we were little." She said quietly. She was still Kinda shy around him. She'd only met him twice. "That's so cool! Do you wanna go for a swim?" He said. "Yeah sure." I Said. Me, JC and Devon started walking towards the water. I Saw Pheobe sit down on her blanket. I Walked back and sat next to her. I Took her hand. "Pheebz? Aren't you coming in?" I Said softly. She shook her head lightly and a saw a small tear slip down her cheek. I Turned to face her. I Looked into her Grey-blue Eyes. "Baby? What's wrong?"  I Asked her. She stuck her head on my shoulder and cried quietly. She eventually spoke. "I- I Lost my friend due to a water accident. I Don't really like going in water that much" She Cried. "Oh my god. Pheebz, i'm sorry. I'm not gonna pressure you to come in if you don't want to. But i'd love it if you would." I Said. We sat there for about 5 minutes and she nodded. "OK." She said. "I Promise, i will hold your hand and i won't let anything happen to you." I Said. She smiled and took my hand as i helped her up. We walked towards the water and i didn't let go of her hand.

Pheobe's POV

JC Suggested going for a swim. They all started walking towards the water and i sat down on my towel. Connor looked confused and came and sat next to me. I Explained everything to him as i cried. He comforted me and told me he wasn't going to force me to go in. But he'd love if i did. He promised he wouldn't let go of my hand whilst we were in there. I Agreed to go in. We slowly started to walk towards the water and we got further in. Devon just stared at me in utter shock. Me and Connor dipped in the water and i wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's OK. I Won't let go of you. I Won't let anything happen to you." He said as he held onto my waist and gripped my hand. I Smiled and slowly pushed away from his body but not letting go of his hand. Devon started to swim over. "Pheebz?! Connor. How did you get her to come in? I've tried to get her to swim for years now?!" She said. He just smiled at me and i softly Kissed his lips. Devon and JC's eyes grew big. "WOAH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING! YES!!!" Devon screamed. I Laughed. She jumped on my back which made me slip and go under. Connor Grabbed me and pulled me above the water. I Wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as i caught my breath. "OH MY GOD PHEOBE! I'M SO SORRY!" Devon screamed and she ran out of the water and sat on her towel. She looked like she was Crying. I Caught my breath and  Connor walked out of the water with me JC following behind and i walked over and sat next to her. I Gave her a huge hug. "It's OK Dev. I Know you didn't mean to. I Just slipped. It's not your fault." I Said as i fully caught my breath back. 

Devon's POV

Connor got Pheobe in the water... I've never been able to get her in the water after what happened to her friend. Oh well. I'm so proud that she managed to come in. She still had her arms wrapped around his neck but gently pushed away without letting go of his hand. I Asked Connor how he managed to get her in the water and he just smiled. Pheobe looked at him and softly kissed his Lips. I Don't think i'd ever fangirled that much ever! I Screamed. "WOAH! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING! YES!!!" I Screamed. But i accidently Knocked her under by jumping on her back. Connor pulled her above the water and she wrapped her arms around his neck again. I Apoligised and ran of crying. Pheobe and Connor came out the water and Pheobe comforted me. Saying it wasn't my fault. She just slipped. But i still felt so bad. "Do you wanna go back in with us?" She said. I'm shocked she wanted to go back in after what i just did. "Sure" I Said. I Got up and walked to the water. Pheobe grabbed hold of Connors hand again and dipped in the water. We all splashed around and had so much fun. Whilst i was talking to JC whilst we were all playing in the water, i felt something weird. He was so sweet, nice, funny, caring. All that just attracted me too him. Is this what Pheobe felt with Connor too?

A/N; Hey guys! I Spent ages last night and tonight working on this chapter! I Know it's kinda short but i'm about to start working on chapter 8 as soon as this is published! I Love you guys! Byeee!! <3 P.S; Sorry for Spelling and Grammar. I Didn't proof read! Bye!