Chapter 31

Pheobe's POV

I Was currently in a hospital bed, Connor grabbed my hand and i squeezed it for all i was worth. When would this pain end. "Come on babe! 1 More push!" Connor said. Trying to comfort me by circling my hand with his thumb. Surprisingly, it was working. It always does works but in this situation i didn't think it would. But it did. I Continued to push until i heard a Cry and the pain wasn't as bad. I Breathed a sigh of relief and i looked at Connor smiling. He smiled back and Kissed my forehead. Connor cut the Cord and held our baby boy in his Arms, he was so Tiny! The expression on Connor's face was beautiful. He looked so happy.

Connor's POV

I Heard the Cry and breathed a sigh of Relief. I Cut the Cord and held our baby boy. He was so small. I Was so happy. "What should we call him then?" I Said as i placed him in Pheobe's arms. "I Like Jack." She smiled. I Smiled back. "Me too." I Smiled. "What about... Jack Evan Franta" She said looking at me. "I Love it!" I Squealed as i kissed her head. Then My family came bursting through the door with Pheobe's family behind them. The room was big so we could all be in there. "Awh! What's he called?" Evan smiled as he held him. "Jack." I Smiled. "Jack... Evan Franta" I Smiled. He looked at both of us and a tear rolled down his cheek and he smiled. "Thankyou" He smiled. "Suits him perfectly" He continued. Then everyone Held him. Everyone ended up Crying, Even dustin, he doesn't cry unless there's a good reason!! I Was so happy, i now had my own mini family. I Love them so much.

Pheobe's POV **2 Days later**

We were allowed to leave today surprisingly, Jack may have been small but he was healthy. We put him in his carrier and strapped him into the Car. I Climbed in the front and Connor got in the Drivers seat and we headed home. We got home and there was a massive banner up saying; Welcome Home! We smiled and hugged everyone and Introduced the newest Edition the the family! Everyone loved him. It was so cute! "Devon. JC. Izzy. Joe. We want you 4 to be god parents" Connor said. They smiled so big and came and Hugged us. "We'd love to" They said. Life was so perfect right now, i had a beautiful baby boy, and a perfect boyfriend, I Loved them both so much. "Guys! Guess what?! We brought Arizona to celebrate!!" Kian screamed. Trevor ran out the kitchen with a massive crate of Arizona, we laughed. "Thankyou guys so much!!" Me and Connor said in Unison. We were all watching a movie and drinking Arizona, i had Jack in my arms calming him down. Once he'd drifted to sleep i stood up and went upstairs to put him in the Cot that Izzy and Joe brought us for him. I Put the baby monitor beside his bed and took the other one downstairs and Curled up with Connor again. The baby monitor didn't go off once but me and Connor both took turns in Checking up on him, he was one sleepy boy.

Connor's POV

I Was Checking up on Jack and he was awake but was just laying in his cot not making a sound. I Decided to have a little chat with him, i don't care that he can't answer yet. I Pulled him out his cot and held him in my Arms. "Hello. I'm your daddy. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me, You and your Mommy are the most important people in my life. You're already loved by so many people!! We all love you so much." I Whispered. After that little Conversation he slowly drifted to sleep. He looked so cute. I Gently placed him back in his cot and went back downstairs. Everyone was Crying. "Whats Wrong? Why is Everyone crying?" I Asked. "Your little Conversation with Jack. It was the most beautiful thing i'd ever heard. It reduced us all to tears." Pheobe said. I Smiled. "Awh. The baby monitor." I Smiled. "Did you mean that? When you said me and Jack were the most important people in your life?" She asked. "Absolutely. I Love both of you so much." I Whispered as i smiled. She hugged me tight. Where would i be without this girl...