Chapter 19

Evan's POV ( Pheobe's Older Brother) (NEW POV)! 

I was just getting home, i'd been out with some friends, when i walked through the front door what i saw broke me inside. Pheobe.... "Pheobe?" I Whispered. She just looked at the floor and let the tears fall. I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. "Pheobe. I'm so sorry. I Didn't mean what i said. You're my little sister, I Didn't want to lose you but thats what i did. I'm so sorry" I said hugging her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we both Cried. I'd missed her so much. I Don't know why i said what i said. I Was scared of losing her, but reacting the way that i did made me lose her. This was the first time i'd seen her in Almost 9 months. What i said kills me everyday and i still wish i could change what i said. I Pulled away and Spoke. "I really am sorry Pheebz. I Love you." I Said. "I Love you too Evan. It's OK" She smiled. I Smiled and hugged her again. Then i looked over and saw a Guy sitting on the Couch. 

Pheobe's POV

Me and Evan made up. Finally. Then i saw Evan look over at Connor. "Con. Come over here." I Said. He got up off the Couch and came over. "Evan. This is Connor. My Boyfriend." I Smiled. He said Hi and they shook hands. "So. Connor, don't be hurting my baby sister, the guilt it leaves you with sucks! Please don't put her through the pain i did." He said. I Felt a tear in my eye. Luckily i managed to hide it. Just then my mom and dad came through to the Living room with Lunch. They stopped in there tracks when they saw Evan. "It's OK you guys. We made up." I Smiled. They smiled and put 2 home made Pizza's on the table. We all talked and Connor got on with my Family really well! I Didn't expect it to go as well as this?!

A/N; Sorry this Chapter is short! I Just needed a filler xx
Connor will have his own POV in the next Chapter <3
Love you guys <3 xx