Chapter 4

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe were sat on the grass in the park. We got to know eachother really well. I Gave her my number and she gave me hers. I Really want to see her again. She's so different to anyone i've ever met. She's so down to earth. She doesn't seem to care what others think of her. She only cares about what she thinks of herself. To find someone like that is so rare these days. Just then her phone started ringing. 
Phone Call
P: Devon?
D:Pheebz!! Oh my god i need your help! Please come home as soon as you can! I met some guy when i was out with my friend and he kinda just asked me out. I Agreed and i don't know what to wear! He said he's picking me up in 2 hours! Please!
P; Dev! Calm down! Jeez. I'm on my way!
D; Thankyou!
end of phone call

"Was that devon?" I Asked. "Yeah. I Need to get back. She's having a bit of a crisis. Sorry Con. Text me later. Maybe we could hang out again sometime! I Had alot of fun today!" She said smiling. "Me too. I'll head home as well. I'll text you and we can hang out again" I Said. I Really want to see her again. "Ok, bye connor" She smiled. She hugged me, i hugged back. I'd never known someone like her before...

Pheobe's POV

Devon rang and said she was having a crisis. Typical Devon. "Was that devon?" Connor asked. "Yeah. I Need to get back. She's having a bit of a crisis. Sorry Con. Text me later. Maybe we could hang out again sometime! I Had alot of fun today!" I Said. I Really want to see him again. He's such a sweet guy.  "Me too. I'll head home as well. I'll text you and we can hang out again" He said. His beaming smile flashing his pearly whites. "Ok, bye Connor" I Said smiling and i hugged him. He hugged back and his warmth in his hugs were amazing. I Smiled one more time and Jumped on my pennyboard and Headed back to my place. Why did devon have to have a god damn Crisis?!

Devon's POV

"Oh my god Pheobe! I Need your help! What should i wear?!" I Said as she came in the door. "Devon! Calm down! First. Where are you actually going?" She said. "Uh... He said we were going to grab some food and go down the beach." I Said, still in a complete panic. "Well. I Say, go casual but still cute. How about your short pink floral Jumpsuit" She said smiling. "PERFECT! Oh my god pheebz what would i do without you!!" I Said hugging her. She smiled and went and sat in the Living room whilst i got ready. I Put on my jumpsuit with my pale pink pumps, put on light make up. Lightly curled my hair and went into the Living room. "What do you think?" I Said. "perfect" She said with a smile on her face. I Smiled back. "So... How was your date with Connor?" I Said nudging her arm as i sat down.

Pheobe's POV

I Got home, helped devon choose what to wear and sat down infront of the TV whilst she Changed. She came out into the living room. She looked amazing. "What do you think?" She asked. "Perfect" I Said smiling. She smiled back and came and sat next to me. "So... How was your date with Connor?" She said nudging my arm and smirking. I Laughed. "It wasn't a date Devon. We were just hanging out as friends. I Only met him today." I Said. "Sure, so your not denying you would date him?" She said. "Oh shut up." I giggled. "SEE! I Knew it! you would date him." She smiled. "Whatever." I Laughed. About 5 minutes later her phone went off. "Oh! I Gotta go! Thanks for helping Pheebz!" She said. "No Problem" I Said back smiling. Great. Now i was Alone and bored. I Decided to Call Connor. I Was just about too ring him when my phone rang. It was Connor. He must be bored too.
Phone Call
P; Con!
C; Pheebz! Can you come over? I'm bored and the Guys are out!
P; Sure! I'll be there in 10!

I Grabbed my pennyboard and Camera and Left the house. I Already get to see Connor again and it's only been an hour since i've seen him! But is it weird that i've missed him, i've only just met him and only been gone an hour and i've missed him?!

A/N; Hey. To be honest guys! There will probably be an update daily!! Probably more than once!! I Love writing this and i always try to think of Good ideas for the story and i actually get some good ones! Bye guys!!!