chapter 16

A/N; Hey guys! I'm gonna skip forward a couple of months because i don't feel like this story is Going anywhere right now! ENJOOYYYY!!!

Pheobe's POV

Me and Connor were Currently filming 'the boyfriend tag' for my Main channel Video. I Was going to start my Vlogging Channel this week so i will probably announce it in the Video. My subscribers have gone Crazy now!! I'm at like 800 thousand!! WOAH!!
"What....! Is my Favourite Colour?!" I Said loudly. My shy side had faded on youtube but was still there in real life! "Dark Grey and Teal blue!" He said enthusiasticly. "YES!!" I Yelled. "That was just an easy Question to get you started. Now. WHAT was my very first pet?" I Said smiling. "Oh jesus." He said burying his head in his hands. "Uh.... It was... a... haaampsteerrr?" He questioned. "YES!! YOU GOT IT RIIIGGHTTT!! I Literally didn't think you'd get that one!" I Laughed. He smiled and then Laughed. "Nice to see you think so highly of me Pheebz!" He laughed. "I KNOW!! Right. If you don't get this one there will be words!! Where, was our first, PROPER date?" I Asked smiling. "It was in that Little park, where i set up the Picnic with Arizona and Our favourite sandwiches. AND it was the first time we said I Love you." He smiled.  "Awwwhh!!! You remembered that!" I Said smiling as i pecked his lips. "When and where was our first kiss and how was it?" I Said. "It was at that big park, literally the day AFTER we met!! Which is also when we started dating! I Thought it was Good. Don't know what you think?" He smiled. I Smiled back. "I Liked it." I Smiled. *10 Minutes and several bloopers later* "ANYWAY! That's it for today guys! If you enjoyed please give it a thumbs up!!" I Smiled as me and Connor both put our thumbs up. "OH! AND! I'm starting a vlogging Channel! I Set it up when i made this Channel but i'm gonna be making vlogs on it now! I Will leave the link to that in the description!" I Smiled. "We also did the girlfriend tag over on my channel so it;s the same except i'm asking the questions!" Connor laughed! "BYE GUYS!" We yelled and i put my hand over the lens.

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe had just finished filming the boyfriend tag for her main channel video, we'd filmed the Girlfriend tag for mine and they were both going up at the same time. We sat down together and Edited them. We were just finishing up the editing when my phone rang. I Got up and answered it.
Con; Hey Mom.
Mom; Hey, i need you too come back to minnesota for a bit, there's been an accident.
Con; Why?! What's happened?
Mom; Nicola and Brandon, they've been in a car accident and there both in the Hospital. 
Con; Oh my god!! Is it OK if Pheobe comes?! 
Mom; Yes, you might need her.
End of Phone call.

I Started Crying. I Ran back to the Computer to book the next flight to minnesota. "Con? What's wrong?! What's happened?" Pheobe asked. "My brother and Sister have been in a car accident. I Need to go back to minnesota and i want you to come with me. I Might need you there. Will you come?" I Said, i was in a full on panic mode. "Connor, calm down. Of course i will Come with you." She said rubbing my back. "OK. I've booked a flight for today. It leaves in 4 hours! I'll head back to my place and pack. Get your stuff packed and come to mine once your stuff is packed." I Said as i grabbed my laptop and pennyboard. "I'll see you soon. I Love you" I Said kissing her head. "I Love you too connor. Go and pack, i'll be there as soon as i can." She said. I Smiled at her and ran out the door and boarded down the street. Why does this have to happen?!

A/N; Ohhhh!! Next update will be today, because i should be at school today but i'm not well so i'm spending my day updating :) Love you guys!! Byeee <3 xx