Chapter 12

Izzy's POV

We had all had such a good night! We got taco bell on the way home, and now we were back at the O2L House. We rarely spend time at our own place. But oh well. This place is way cooler!! I Was sat on the Couch watching reality TV when Joe walked in. "Hey. Iz?" He whispered. He looked nervous. Why was he so cute! "Yeah Joe" I Smiled. "I Was wondering, if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked. I Was so happy! "I'd love too!" I Said smiling. He smiled and came and sat next to me. Never in a million years did i think i'd be going on a date with Joe Sugg!

Pheobe's POV

We were back at the O2L house now. Me and Connor were in the kitchen making drinks for everyone. He slowly walked over to me. "Pheebz? I've realised that we haven't been on a date with just us 2 yet. I'm taking you out tomorrow, nothing fancy, just something fun. Like we did when we first met." He said and smiled. I Smiled back. "Ok!" I Said as my smile grew. What was it about this boy?! He always knew how to make me smile.
*FastForward 2 hours.*
"Well, we best get back to our place!" I Said. Izzy and Devon agreed and got there stuff. "I'll give you a ride home" Connor smiled. "OK!" I smiled back at him. He stood up and Kissed me. We walked out the door and Headed to Connor's car.  Me and Connor in the Front and Devon and Izzy in the back. The car ride was a comfortable silence until we pulled up to my apartment. We all got out and the girls went inside. I Stood outside to say goodbye to Connor. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10am" He smiled. "OK. I'll be ready" I Smiled. He leaned down and left a soft kiss on my lips. "Goodbye Pheebz" He smiled. "Bye Connor" I Smiled back and went inside. The girls had gone to bed and i was really tired so i did aswell. But i couldn't sleep. I Was awake, thinking about Connor. It took me at least an hour to get to sleep. I Fell asleep thinking. I Love Connor.

Connor's POV *The next day*

I Fell asleep thinking about Pheobe. Everything about her was amazing. I Think i love her. It was Currently 9.45am. I Grabbed my pennyboard and boarded to her house. I Arrived and Jumped off my board. 9.58am. Just in time. I Knocked on the door and a smiley Pheobe answered. Her smile was amazing. "Ya' ready then?" I Smiled. "Yeah!" She smiled as she Grabbed her pennyboard. We boarded down the street to a different park to the one we were at when we first met. No one ever came here. I Was here this morning and had set something up.  We jumped off our boards and walked down the path towards a big tree. There was a huge Picnic basket on the floor on top of a blanket and a HUGE crate of Arizona next to it. Pheobe looked at me and her smile was huge. "You set this up!! Aggghhh!! I LOVE IT!!" She screamed and Hugged me tightly. I Hugged her back. We walked over to the Picnic blanket and sat down. I Went in the basket and Pulled out her favourite Kind of sandwiches i'd made. Chicken and Bacon. Not gonna lie. They're my favourite too! "Connor! You made my favourite sandwiches!" She screamed. I Laughed at her. I'm so glad i ran into her that day.

Pheobe's POV

Connor made my favourite sandwiches for the picnic!! He is the best!! "Connor! You made my favourite sandwiches!" I Screamed. He laughed at me. "Anything for my Favourite person in the world." He said smiling. I Blushed.  We started eating our sandwiches. Connor was being silly and I Was laughing at him.  I'd eaten my sandwiches and i pulled a yoghurt and a spoon out of the basket. I Put the yoghurt on the spoon and Catapulted it at him. It hit him straight in the nose! I Burst out laughing before getting up and Running whilst he chased me. I Laughed as i ran across the Grass and Connor grabbed me from behind spinning me around. I Squealed and we both Laughed. He put me down and i turned around to face him. He rested his forehead on mine and Looked me in the eyes. "I Love you Pheobe." He said. I Blushed and smiled like an idiot. "I Love you too Connor" I Smiled. Something about this boy made me weak at the knees. I Love Connor Franta.