Chapter 27

A/N; Hey Guys! So some of my friends know about this fanfic and some want to be in it! So i'm changing the names anyway and Izzy, Devon and Noelle are already based on my friends and i'm bringing someone else in this chapter and the Chapter will probably be longer! P.S; The Chapter after this might be kind of Graffic! Anyway! Enjoy :) xx

Pheobe's POV

We'd been in town for hours now!! We were laying on the Grass in the park again. Taking a bunch of selfies! I Love taking selfies with this boy<3
It was about 5pm and we were all going out Clubbing for a bit at about 7 so we decided to head back and get ready. We boarded down the street hand in hand until we reached home. We walked in and saw Joe, Izzy, Devon, JC, Noelle, Jai, Andrea and the rest of the Guys in the Kitchen. "Hey Guys!" We yelled. "HEY!" They yelled back smiling. We sat down at the island with Everyone and i sat on Connor's lap because there was no where else to sit. We laughed and talked for about an hour until we had to get ready to go out. We all ran upstairs to change. I Changed into my Tight white crop top and my short floral skater skirt. Brushed my hair out, straightened it and did Light make up. Connor was Currently looking in the mirror working on "The Quiff". He looked so hot. He was in his black skinni jeans, Light Grey shirt and Biker jacket. With the Quiff finishing the look! He turned and Looked at me. "Woah! You look FRANTASTIC!" He smiled i just laughed at him. "Not too bad yourself Franta" I Smiled as i kissed him. "Love the Jacket babe" I Smiled. He smiled back. "Love you babe" He smiled showing his pearly whites. "Love you too Con.da.bon" I Said kissing his cheek. "Pheobe! Connor! You coming or what?!" We heard Izzy and Joe yell. "Coming!" Connor yelled as he Grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs. 

Connor's POV

I Was just working on my Quiff in the mirror. I Finished and turned around and saw Pheobe. She looked... Amazing... "Woah! You look FRANTASTIC!" I Smiled. She laughed. "Not too bad yourself Franta" She smiled and Kissed me. "Love the Jacket babe" She smiled. "Love you babe" i Smiled big. "Love you too Con.da.bon" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Pheboe! Connor! You coming or what?!" Izzy and Joe yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" i yelled as i grabbed pheobe's hand and headed downstairs. Everyone looked Great. We all smiled and Decided to walk to the Club, it was only a 5 minute walk. We walked down the street and i was holding Pheobe's hand, it was Kinda dark outside and i know she didn't like the dark that much. We finally arrived at the Club, there was a girl sat outside, she looked kinda lonely. Pheobe being the Caring person she is decided to ask her if she was OK, Even though she's shy she doesn't hesitate to make sure people are ok. I Went over with her. "Hey, Are you OK?" She asked. "Yeah. My friends were supposed to meet me here like 30 minutes ago. I'm not surprised there not here really. This always happens." She said. "Oh, Do you wanna Join us?" I Asked her. "That'd be Nice" she smiled. "Im Connor by the way, and this is Pheobe" I Said. "Natalie" She smiled. We smiled back. "Guys! Got an Extra guest tonight!! This is Natalie" I Said introuducing her. "This is Devon, JC, Izzy, Joe, Noelle, Jai, Kian, Andrea, Sam, Trevor and Ricky" I Said pointing to each of them. They all smiled and said hey. Then we all went inside. Tonight was gonna be a good night.

JC's POV

We were now all in the Club with a Plus 1 we'd met outside. She was really Cool.  Connor and Pheobe were at the bar getting drinks. They came back with 3 Trays of drinks, Considering there were alot of us. We all chipped in for our Drinks obviously. We downed a couple of drinks and decided to go dancing. Me, Devon, Connor, Pheobe, Joe and Izzt were all Dancing together going wild. Natalie was with everyone else. Tonight was gonna be amazing. I Could feel it.

Natalie's POV (NEW POV!)

I Was dancing with Everyone when i decided to go get some Air, it was Kinda crowded and Hot in there. It got me back onto thinking about my Boyfriend though, Dan. He lived in the UK and i've recently moved from there to LA for School. I Miss him so much. I Was snapped out of my Thoughts by a wolf whistle. I Looked over and saw dan standing there with a bunch of Roses. I Ran over and Hugged him so tight. "What?! How are you here?!" I Smiled. "I Missed you, I'm visiting for a month. My Friend Connor said i could stay at his." He smiled. "Cool!! I've met some new people! Come on I'll introduce them to you!" I Said and dragged him inside. Finally managed to find them Amongst the Crowd dancing. Before i could say anything Connor spoke. "Dan?! Dude! I missed you man! What are you doing here?!" He smiled giving him a hug. "Came to visit my Girlfriend." He smiled as he Looked at me. "OH! That's so cool that you two are together!" He smiled. "Wait? I'm confused." I Said looking at them. "Oh, I'm in the YouTube buisness like dan. We all are, Except Devon, Izzy, Noelle and Jai." He said. "Oh OK" I Smiled. "Man, is Pheobe with you? I've wanted to meet her for Ages now!" He said. "Yeah, she's over there. I'll get her." He smiled. He went to go find Pheobe.

Pheobe's POV

Connor was talking to Natalie and some other guy, i think it was Dan howell?! Holy Crap! I just let it go, it probably wasn't. Sam came over and sat next to me. "Hey Pheebz!" He smiled. "Hi Sammy!" I Yelled with a smile. We talked for a bit and he started acting weird. It was like he was flirting with me. What the hell? I Chose to ignore it and Continue the Conversation, i wasn't gonna flirt back. Just then Connor came over. "Babe, Come over here, there's someone i want you to meet" He said smiling. I Got up and walked over with him. Holy crap it was Dan Howell! "Pheobe! I've wanted to meet you for so long now! I Love your Channel!" He yelled over the Music. "Oh my god thanks!! You too!!" I Yelled back.  "Guys, We're gonna go! Here's my number! Text me later yeah!" She smiled. "Sure!" I Smiled back and they Left. Me and Connor decided to go dance. We wern't with everyone else. But we weren't far from them. We could still see them. 

Connor's POV

Natalie and Dan had left. Me and Pheobe were Dancing and Laughing by ourselves, we could still see everyone else. "Pheebz! 30 Bucks say's Izzy and Joe get it down tonight!!" I Yelled over the Music. She Laughed. "You're on!!" She yelled back and smiled. I Placed a soft, passionate Kiss on her lips. **11.30PM, With Joe and Izzy.** "Guys!! We're gonna head back to mine!" Joe yelled over the music. "OK! See you tomorrow then!" I Yelled back. Then they Left. "You're gonna lose $30! HA!" I Whispered in pheobe's ear. "We'll see about that!" She giggled, We went back with Everyone else and danced until like 12.30am! Then we decided to go home. We were slightly Tipsy but we knew what we were doing so we were pretty much sober. Everyone else stayed at the Club. Tonight was such a good night...

A/N; Hey Guys! Next chapter's gonna get quite Graffic! If you are not Comfortable do not read it