Chapter 13

A/N; Hey guys!! This chapter is gonna mainly be based around Izzy & Joe! Connor and Pheobe  are obviously still gonna be mentioned obviously!!

Izzy's POV

I Was at the apartment, Pheobe was out with Connor, Devon was out with JC. So i was kinda bored. Then my phone started ringing. I Checked the caller ID and answered the phone.
I;JOE!!
J; IZZY!! I'm picking you up in 1 hour!! Be ready!! Wear something Nice but bring your swimming Costume!!
I; OK!! Can't wait! Bye!
J; Bye Iz!

I Hung up and smiled before taking a quick shower, drying my hair and Changing. I Changed into my Floral pink skirt and my white Croptop. I Did my make up and brushed my hair out. About 5 minutes later there was a Knock at the door. I Opened the door and saw a Handsome looking Joe standing at the door. I Smiled. "You ready?" He asked. "Yep!" I Said smiling as i grabbed my bag, shoved my swimming costume in it and Left with him. About 20 minutes later we arrived at a Fancy cafe by the beach. It looked Amazing. My first thought was; If Pheobe was here she'd have her Camera out straight away! Joe looked at me and took me inside. It was all layed out really nice with Flowers on every table. We were lead to our table and we sat. We ordered our food and got to know eachother really well. I Really like joe.

Joe's POV

We were in the resteraunt and our food had just arrived. After we ate we just talked and got to know eachother really well. I Like her alot. "Come with me" I Said. I Took her hand. Quickly paid and Lead her outside. "You know i told you too bring your swimming costume?" I Said. She nodded. "This is why!" I Smiled and ran down to the beach and put my shorts on behind a rock so no-one saw anything! She went behind the rock and Changed and we jumped in the water. We laughed and splashed eachother. She slipped and Held onto me. I Held her up and she got her balance back and we both laughed. It was just then that i kissed her, She kissed back. I'd never felt this with anyone before. But there was 1 problem. I Want to be with her, but i have to go back to england at the end of the week...

Izzy's POV

Me and Joe were in the water, splashing around and Laughing. Then he kissed me. I'd never felt this Connection with anyone before. We pulled back and Smiled. Then what he said next would change my life forever. "Izzy, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I Smiled and Nodded. "Yes." I Smiled before splashing him in the face again. We then got out and dried off. We headed home early. We went back to the O2L house where we saw Pheobe and Connor having a popcorn fight in the Kitchen. I Laughed when Connor hit Pheobe in the head with a piece. She gave me the death stare then Laughed. We Joined in and the Kitchen was a mess! but we had fun so who cares!

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe were having a popcorn fight in the Kitchen when Joe and Izzy walked in. Holding hands. They joined in and the Kitchen turned into a complete mess! but who cares. We all just grabbed ice cream and sat down at the island. "So..... How was the date?! Are you two together or what?" Pheobe said. I Laughed at how excited she was. Izzy nodded and smiled. Pheobe screamed and Hugged Izzy really tight. I Congratulated them and we walked into the living room to watch a movie. About 10 minutes into the movie i said something. "Joe. Can i talk to you a minute?" I Asked. "Sure mate." He said back. He followed me into the Kitchen. "Whats up?" He asked. "Does Izzy know that your just visiting?" I Asked.  "Uh.... No." He whispered looking at the floor. "Joe, You have to leave at the end of the week. and she's really into you. You've got to tell her." I Said. "I Know. But i really like her. I Don't want to hurt her." He said. He looked like he wanted to cry. "Dude. You'll hurt her if you don't tell her." I Said. "I Know. I Will." He whispered as he looked at me. I Knew he was serious about her.

Joe's POV **4 days later**

At the beginning of the week Connor told me i needed to tell Izzy about me having to leave. I Wanted to and i needed to but i didn't want to hurt her. But it would hurt her either way, but not tell her would hurt her more. I Leave tomorrow and i still haven't told her. I Need to tell her now. "Izzy. Can i talk to you?" I Said. "Yeah sure babe. Whats wrong?" She said. Shit. I Don't know how she's gonna react. I Took her hands and took a deep breath. "Izzy. I Have to leave tomorrow." I Said. "Wh- What?" She said. I Could see the tears in her eyes already. "I Have to go back to england. I Don't want to, but my family is there." I Whispered. I Could see the tears roll down her cheeks. I Pulled her into a hug as she cried in my shoulder.  "I Promise you. I Will do everything i can to make this work." I Whispered. She pulled away and kissed my Cheek. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. I Didn't know how you'd react." I Stuttered out. "It's OK. I'm just gonna miss you." She whispered in between her sniffling. "I'll miss you too babe. I Love you." I Whispered. "I--I Love you too." She smiled. I Kissed her. I Didn't want to leave. But i now have something planned.