Chapter 8

A;N/ Hey Guys! I Am bringing a New character into this Chapter known as "Izzy." Just thought i'd let you know.

Pheobe's POV

Me, Connor and Devon went back towards the water. We had so much fun splashing around for hours. I'd forgotten how much fun swimming was. Especially when i'm with my best friends. Devon had Completely forgotten about what happened when i went under. Thank god. She won't forget it obviously but she has for now which makes me happy because it means she can have a good time. It was now about 8pm and we decided to get out and just sit on the sand. I Hadn't let go of Connor's hand the entire time we were in the water. Once we were out Connor let go of my hand and ran and Grabbed my towel. He wrapped it around me so i could warm up and we sat down. We all talked and it was really nice knowing that i'd met people that cared so much. I Wasn't great with people so it was harder for me to make friends. But somehow i was Lucky enough to Cross paths with Connor and JC. After about 10 minutes of talking my phone started to ring. I Got up and answered it. 
Phone call
P; Hello?
I; PHEEBZ! I HAVEN'T RANG YOU IN FOREVER! I MISS YOU!
P; IZZY! OMG! I MISS YOU TOO!! I NEED TO SEE YOU SOON!!
I; Turn around.

Then the line went dead. I Turned around so i was looking towards the top of the beach. There she was!! "IZZY!" I Screamed as i ran to the top of the beach. Devon turned and i'd never seen her run so fast. We jumped on Izzy and all ended up Crying. Obviously because we were happy. "Pheobe, devon! I've missed you both so much!" She said Laughing. "We've missed you too!" We both said. We stood up and walked down to the beach. "Iz, This is Connor, and this is JC" I Said. She smiled "HEY!" I Don't understand Devon and Izzy. They are the least shy people I've ever met! "Hey!" Connor and JC Smiled.

Izzy's POV (NEW POV)

I Was on the Phone to Pheobe and i cut the line off after saying turn around. She turned around and Her and Devon had never run so fast in there entire life. We hugged and Laughed. I Spotted two guys on the beach where Pheobe and Devon were. Who were they? They both took me down and Introduced me to them "Iz, this is Connor, and this is JC" Pheobe said. I Smiled and said and we all talked. They were so nice. But there is definetly something going on with Pheobe and Connor. "Pheebz? How did you and Connor meet?" I Asked. "Oh! He ran into me whilst we were shopping the other day! We seem to have really Connected in the past Couple of days!" She said smiling. "Connected? So, what is it with you two then? You seem 'very' Close" I Said giving them a smirk. They just Laughed. "I Guess you could say that." Connor said smiling. "Are you two together?!" I Said. Pheobe smiled and Nodded. "GOOD! I May have only just met Connor but you two look so cute together!!" They both smiled. "Thanks." They said. WHY ARE THEY SO FREAKING CUTE TOGETHER WHEN THEY'VE ONLY JUST MET?!!

Connor's POV

Me and JC had now met  Izzy, Pheobe and Devons other best friend. She was so outgoing and Loud. She had one of the most Crazy personality's in the world. She kinda reminded me of Pheobe when you actually get to know her, not the cute shy pheobe that still shows sometimes even when she's comfortable around you. She was really nice. We all just kept talking. We seemed to have so much to say. It was now about 9.30, we decided it might be an idea if we went home. Me and JC Walked them all back to Pheobe and Devon's house and all said goodbye. I Kissed pheobe goodbye and Hugged her. "I'll text you later yeah?" I Said. "Sure!" She said smiling. I love seeing her this happy. 

Pheobe's POV

Connor and JC walked me, Devon and Izzy back to the house, we all said goodbye and Connor and JC left to go home. We headed into the House. "Guys!! I'm so hungry!!" Devon moaned. "Me too! I Can't be bothered with Cooking. I'm just gonna order pizza" I Said back. They both screamed with excitement and i went and ordered 2 pepperoni Pizza's. We waited about 20 minutes before the Pizza arrived. They were both gone in about 15 minutes. I Think we were Kinda hungry. We stayed up until like 1am watching movies and talking. I'd texted Connor a bit and then told him i'd text him tomorrow because we were tired and were gonna go to bed. "Iz, Your rooms the one with the Pink door!" I Said. "OK." She said as she ran into the Kitchen. "The moving Vans gonna be here tomorrow. I've got all the stuff i need tonight with me but everything else is in the van"  She smiled "OK! We'll help you unpack tomorrow and Decorate the room! Knowing you we'll be there a while with the amount of things you put on your walls!" I Said laughing. She started laughing as well. Just then Devon walked in. I Knew that face. She was thinking. "Dev? What's up? What ya' thinking about?" I Said. She just looked at me. "How do you know i'm thinking?" She said back. "I Know that face. Come on. Spill. I Said as me and Izzy sat down at the Island. "We're prepared to sit here all night listening if we have too." Izzy said. "Well. I Think i kinda sorta like JC. Is this how you felt with Connor, because we only met Connor and JC 2 Days ago. And you and Connor just kinda felt the Connection instantly?" She said. We sat there in Shock. "Well. It depends how your feeling. Try and Explain it." I said. "Whenever i'm with him i just feel really happy. Like no-one is Going to hurt me. I Feel safe with him. Even though i've just met him i fell like i've known him my whole life." She said in barely a whisper.  Izzy looked at me. This wasn't just liking someone. She'd fallen already. Just like i did. "Devon. You like him. That is EXACTLY how i felt with Connor." God damn it what is it with Girls falling for guys so quickly!!