Chapter 28 **Mature**

A/N; Hey! as i said in the last chapter this one gets a little dirty, but not too dirty, because my friends read this and that would be kinda awkward since they are some of the Characters! LOL! P.S; The First part of this Chapter is based on Joe and Izzy! 

Joe's POV

Me and Izzy had just got back to mine.  I Already had her pinned against the wall. Something about this Girl drove me Crazy. We were in the middle of a rough but passionate kiss. She pulled away and Laughed. "Babe, what about Caspar?" She laughed. "Don't worry, he's not here! He's in south africa to see his family!" I Whispered as i Kissed her again. I Lifted her up and Carried her to my Room. I Placed her on the bed and towered over her. Pulling my shirt off as she pulled off hers. Things got heated Quickly and before we knew it we were both Completely Naked. Let's just say it was a good night. A Very Good night...

Izzy's POV

Things got heated with Joe!! Never did i expect to be so lucky as to have met such an amazing Guy like him, let alone be dating him. Caspar wasn't home and we were there for at least an hour, it was hot. He was so good at this. I Couldn't believe it was happening. I Never thought we'd get it down this soon! Before we knew it we were two sweaty bodies lying on his bed. He Could have any girl and he chose me. I Feel so special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor's POV

We were back at the O2L house, it was 1am and everyone was still out. We were in the Kitchen and Pheobe was sat at the Island. She looked so perfect. I Walked over and Gently kissed her. It got heated quickly, we were now in a full on make out session. I Picked her up and Wrapped her legs around my waist and Carried her upstairs to our room. I Towered over her and kissed her again, i slowly left soft kisses down her Jawline and Neck, she seemed to like it. I Pulled her Top over her head and Kissed down to her stomach and pulling off her skirt. She was so perfect. I Ripped off my Shirt and Jeans and pulled a condom out of the bedside table. I Pulled my underwear off and slowly slipped it on. "Wait! I'm still a virgin." She whispered. I Smiled. "It's OK, I'll go slow." I Whispered as i kissed her. I Positioned myself and slowly slipped myself in. I Waited for her to get Comfortable and then slowly began to move. I Didn't want to hurt her...

Pheobe's POV

"Wait! I'm still a virgin." I Whispered. "It's OK, I'll go slow." He whispered back as he kissed me. He positioned himself and slipped into me. We sat for a minute or two for me to get comfortable and he slowly began to move, it hurt at first but didn't take long for that to wash away, After about 20 minutes we were 2 sweaty bodies just lying there. "Woah." I Panted. He kissed my forehead. "That was amazing babe" He smiled. "You can say that again" I Smiled back. I Curled up in his chest and slowly drifted to sleep. That was the best birthday EVER!
....................................................

I Woke up the next morning to the Strong smell of Coffee, i got up and took a quick shower and Changed into my sweatpants and Connor's hoodie. It was massive on me. After quickly drying my hair i threw into a high ponytail and headed downstairs and saw a shirtless Connor pouring Coffee. I Walked up behind him, snaked my arms around his waist and kissed his Shoulder. He spun around. "Morning Babe" He smiled. "Morning" I Smiled back. He handed me my Coffee and i took a sip. He made it just the way i like it. I Put it down and Hugged him tight. He Hugged back. "Hey? What's up?" He asked. "I'm just so happy i met you. So happy you ran into me that day. Thankyou for making yesterday the best birthday Ever and thankyou for not only being my boyfriend, but also one of the best friends i could Ever ask for." I Whispered as i buried my head in his chest. He hugged me tight. "Awh babe! You don't have to thank me. I Love you so much. I Want to make you happy. I Will always be here for you no matter what! I Love you" He smiled. "I Love you too Connor." I Smiled back and Kissed him. Coffee lingering on his lips. I Love this boy...

A/N; NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!! LOVE YOU GUYS<3 900 READS!! HUH?!