Chapter 32 (Last Chapter!)

Pheobe's POV

"Hello. I'm your daddy. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me, You and your Mommy are the most important people in my life. You're already loved by so many people!! We all love you so much." Connor Whispered. He was upstairs, we could hear him on the baby monitor, as i  looked over we were all Crying. That was the cutest thing ever. "Whats Wrong? Why is Everyone crying?" Connor Asked. "Your little Conversation with Jack. It was the most beautiful thing i'd ever heard. It reduced us all to tears." I said. He Smiled. "Awh. The baby monitor." Connor Smiled. "Did you mean that? When you said me and Jack were the most important people in your life?" I asked. "Absolutely. I Love both of you so much." He Whispered. I hugged him tight. Where would i be without this boy. 

Connor's POV

It was now about 9pm and Pheobe was exausted, She was falling asleep in my Arms. I Was so tired as well. "Guys, we're gonna go up, we're so tired, and Jack needs feeding." I whispered. "OK. Night guys." They all said. I picked Pheobe up and Carried her upstairs. She slipped out of my arms and on to her Feet to go and feed Jack. He was awake. Good. She Pulled him out his Cot and fed him and Gave him to me to set him down. She Changed into night shorts and my shirt and threw her hair in a ponytail. She climbed into bed and shortly after i followed her. Tonight was going to be a Long night, but it would definetly, be worth it in the End...

A/N; Hey Guys! So that's it!! I Know this is the shortest last chapter in the world! but there might possibly be a sequel set in the Future when Jack is older and stuff! Not yet, i will probably write another fanfic before the Sequel to this! Let me know if that is something you guys would want!! Love You! Byee!