Chapter 20

Connor's POV *2 Days later*

I Had met Pheobe's family the other day and we got on really well. She made up with her brother which is awesome, We were currently laying in bed in my parents house when pheobe's phone rang, it was like 9am so it's not exactly late. When she hung up she turned over. "Babe? Do you wanna come hang out with me and Evan today? He said you could come." She asked. "Course babe" I Said smiling as i pecked her lips. I Went and Jumped in the shower whilst Pheobe changed. Once i was out the shower and Changed Pheobe was already downstairs getting breakfast. I Went downstairs to find her cooking Bacon and Eggs. About 20 minutes later we were finished and ready to leave. We grabbed our pennyboards and boarded to starbucks which is where we were meeting Evan. He was there about 5 minutes after us. We all greeted Eachother, ordered our Coffee and headed into town on our boards.  We laughed, boarded around the park, Pheobe took loads of pictures of us, I Vlogged a bit then pheobe decided to vlog abit. She was so cute when talking to the Camera.

Pheobe's POV

I Was currently Vlogging. Me, Connor and Evan were in the Park on the swings, casual Children... "HEY GUYS!! Right now i'm at the park in Minnesota with Connor and my brother Evan! I Know i've never mentioned him to you guys before thats because we had a bit of an argument a while back, but it's fixed now!! Me and Connor are only here for one more night because we have to head back to LA tomorrow! I'm gonna miss my family and especially my brother!! BUT I MIGHT ASWELL ENJOY THE TIME I HAVE LEFT HERE!! I'm gonna go and spend some more time with Connor and Evan and then i will talk to Ya'll later!!" I Said to the Camera. I turned the Camera off and Evan looked at me Confused. We hadn't told him about our youtube things yet. "Oh yeah!! Me and Connor do YouTube. Connor's been doing it for years and Convinced me to try it and it's really fun!" I Said to him smiling. "That's so cool!" He yelled. 

Connor's POV *6 Hours later*

"Pheebz? We better get back, it's almost 9 and we have to pack to head home tomorrow" I Said to her. She looked really sad. "I Guess so." She said. We all got up off the park bench where we had talked and laughed for hours and headed back home, Evan came over to my parents for a bit so we had some more time together before tomorrow. We ordered pizza and sat infront of the TV together watching shitty shows that made us laugh. Pheobe was cuddled up in my arms trying to hide her sadness behind her smile. Evan had gone into the Kitchen to grab a drink when i felt a tear drop fall on my hand.  I Pulled pheobe into my lap and Hugged her. "I'm sorry we have to go. I Know you will miss him. I Promise, i will come back with you every month if you want. I Love you Pheobe." I Said. She smiled slightly. "Thankyou, and yes please." She smiled just then Evan came in. He came over and hugged her. "I Will skype you every night Pheebz. Without fail. I Will come and visit you! I Love you little sis" He said. She smiled. "I Love you too big bro" She laughed. Another couple of hours past and it was almost midnight. Evan decided he should head home. We dropped him home in the Car and we got out to say goodbye and go in and say goodbye to her parents. We walked out and Pheobe started Crying again. I Hugged her tight, i didn't say anything i just hugged her. That's what she needed. I Could tell. We got back in the Car and headed home, we just went straight to bed. We were too tired to clean up the mess we'd made.

Pheobe's POV *The next morning*

We were ready to go and we were saying goodbye to Connor's parents. His mom was Crying and then Nicola, Brandon and Dustin came down. We hugged them goodbye and left. Once we arrived at the Airport we went through security and headed to our gate and got straight on the plane. I Fell asleep straight away because we went to bed late. When Connor woke me up we were home. Jesus. I Slept the whole way home. We got off the plane and Collected our things, and walked out the gate. Izzy, Joe, Devon, JC and the rest of the O2L Boys were waiting for us. (A/N; Thought it was time to bring them in the story since i haven't really mentioned them at all yet.) I Ran straight up to the girls and Hugged them tightly. Then i hugged JC. We've gotten really close recently and he's like another brother to me. He hugged me so tight i thought my eyes were gonna pop out my head. Then i hugged Kian who was also like a brother to me, then sam, then Ricky, then Trevor. I Missed them all so much whilst we were away. Connor bro hugged all of them. Then we jumped in the car and headed home. I'd missed them all so much!

A/N; Updating at 12:28am?! Think that deserves some votes! XD I Know this chapter was kinda a short one and there wasn't alot too it, but there will be another one tomorrow, if i've got enough ideas!!  Love you guys! x <3