Chapter 14

A/N; OMG GUYS!! Thanks for 300 reads!! SHIT!! P.S; This chapter is a bit more to do with Joe&Izzy xx     (Chapter 15 will be up at somepoint today! But i might not be updating as much because i go back to school tomorrow, but i will make time to update if i can!)

Pheobe's POV **The next day**

Me and Connor were up, we were in the Kitchen making breakfast. Joe was Leaving today, I Went to check on Izzy about 10 minutes ago. She seemed OK, But i knew deep down, she was crying inside. She might have only known him 2 weeks but she's really into him. Just then she came down the stairs. Joe was upstairs still packing. I Went over and Gave her a hug. "Don't worry Iz. He will do everything he can to make it work! It will work! I'm always here, and i will freaking pay for you to go over to the UK and see him for a bit if i have to!!" I Smiled. She smiled back. Thanks Pheebz. You don't have to do that, we will try and make it work. "You WILL make it work" Connor said walking over and Giving Izzy a hug. "He cares about you too much to let you go." He smiled. She smiled and sat down at the Island when Joe came down. He went and sat next to her.

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe had just spoke to Izzy, Joe would do everything to make it work. They might have only known eachother two weeks but i've never seen him this happy with someone before. Joe came down the stairs and sat next to Izzy. As soon as she looked at him tears fell down her cheeks. He pulled her on his lap and Hugged her. They didn't speak, they just hugged. It was now 11 and Joe's flight leaves at 2. We had to get going. "Guys, we might wanna get going. It's 11."  I Said.  "Yeah. Good idea." Joe said. Izzy jumped off his lap and i Helped Joe with his bags. I Drove with Pheobe sat next to me and Joe and Izzy in the back. We arrived at the Airport and were standing by the gate. Until we heard the voiceover. "Boarders of Flight 298 please go to departure."  Joe turned and said goodbye to us. Starting with Pheobe. He hugged her and said goodbye. He gave me a bro hug. "Thanks for letting me stay mate." He said. "Anytime." I Smiled. Then he got to Izzy. She tried to stop herself from Crying but the tears just fell. She fell into his arms as he hugged her tight. Tears fell down his face. "I Promise you. I Will make this work. For us. I Love you." He whispered. "I--I Love you too" She said inbetween her sobs. "Bye Guys." He said before he left, as soon as he turned he broke. I Could see. We all ran up to him and hugged him one last time before he left. Me and Pheobe both wrapped our arms around izzy as she Cried. "It will work out Izzy. I Promise" I Whispered as we pulled away. She smiled weakly and we walked back to the Car.

Izzy's POV. *2 Weeks later*

It's been two weeks since Joe left and i miss him so much. I Don't know how much longer i can be in this relationship living so far apart. We'd Skyped eachother every night since but it was still so hard. Pheobe and Connor were out, but Devon was Coming round. Just then she walked in the door. She ran over. "Babe, Don't worry! It will all be fine! I Promise!" She said as she hugged me. I Was crying again. "Thats the thing. Everyone is telling me it will be fine, but i don't know how much longer i can be in this relationship living so far apart." I Said. "Izzy, you will be fine." She whispered. I Smiled slightly and stuck on the TV. I Fell asleep half way through the film.  I Must have been asleep a while because when i woke up Connor and Pheobe were back. I Heard my skype going off on my Phone so i went and answered it. It was Joe. 

Joe's POV

I Had just picked up the Keys to mine and Caspars new place. We'd moved to LA!! I Can't wait to see Izzy! I've missed her so much! I Dropped everything off at my new place and went straight over to the O2L place. I Knew Izzy was there. I Knocked on the door and Connor answered. He said Izzy was upstairs. So i decided to skype her. She answered in seconds. "Hey babe!!" I Yelled. I Wasn't in a setting that was obvious so she didn't notice i was in the house. "Hey" She smiled. "You ok?" I Asked. "Yeah, but i miss you." She whispered. "Awwh babe, i miss you too!" I Said with a sad face. "Hang on a second babe." I Said. I Put the phone down and ran into the Kitchen. "Con! Call Izzy down a second." I Smiled. "OK." He whispered and ran to the bottom of the stairs. I Grabbed my phone again. "IZZY!!" Connor yelled. "Come down a sec!" I Smiled at Izzy and she spoke. "Uggghh. 2 Seconds babe. Connor's Calling me." She said. She took her phone with her as she walked towards the stairs. She was half way down the stairs and she Looked up. I'd never seen her smile so big.

Izzy's POV

"IZZY!!" I Heard Connor yell from downstairs. "Come down a sec!" Ugh. Why... "Uggghh. 2 Seconds babe. Connor's calling me." I Said as i opened the door and headed down the stairs. I Looked up when i was half way down the stairs and what i saw next made me drop my phone. My smile grew to my Ears and i bolted down the stairs and Jumped into Joe's arms. Then i got down and realised Connor and Pheobe had filmed the whole thing. I Laughed. "What are you doing here?!" I Smiled. He then pulled out a pair of Keys with a keyring on. He dropped the key in my hand and i looked at the keyring. It said; The Jaspar Household"YOU MOVED HERE?!" I yelled. He just smiled and Nodded. I Started to Cry and Hugged him again. He's back.