Chapter 11.

Pheobe's POV **3 Hours Later**

We were all back at the O2L House now. Kian was sat in the Living room watching TV with JC, Devon and Joe. Izzy had Headed out with a friend she met the other day. Connor was setting up the Lights whist i Grabbed the tripod from upstairs. Connor had suggested that i should start a youtube Channel. I Want too but we need to tell Connor's fans about us first. So that's what were doing. Filming the video. "Con! I Got it!" I Yelled. "Cool, bring it in here." He said. I Went into Connor's room and gave him the tripod. He set the Camera on top of it and turned to me. "Are you sure you want them to know yet? We don't have to tell them yet." He said. "I'm sure. I Want them to know." I Smiled and he smiled back before switching the Camera on. We sat on the bed and Connor started speaking. 

Connor's POV

We'd just set everything up to film the Video and Pheobe said she was sure, she wanted to tell them. I Switched the Camera on and started speaking. "Hey whats up you guys it's Connor! Today's video's a little different. It's kind of an announcement. I'm excited to tell you but i'm also Kinda nervous. Come here." I Said as Pheobe came and sat down. "Today i am here with my Girlfriend Pheobe. Yes. Girlfriend. That is the big announcement. We haven't known eachother for long but we've really Connected and i really do like her. I Know once this video is posted there will be the people that hate on her. There will also be the people that Love and support us both, We will listen and Love each and everyone of our supporters, but if you are going to hate. Here is a warning. That's your opinion. Hating on her isn't going to make me Love you. If your going to hate. Go ahead. If i see it i will block your asses. Because this girl means everything to me. I Hope you guys will Support us." I Said into the camera. Pheobe was smiling at me. "BUT!! We're not going to leave the video as just an announcement! We thought we'd do something fun for you guys!" Pheobe said smiling. "We thought we'd do a little Q&A for you guys! I Tweeted out before this saying i was doing a video with my "Friend" Pheobe! and tweet them to the #AskPhonnor! You guys seem to have gone Crazy!!" I Laughed. "LETS GO!" Pheobe yelled!

Pheobe's POV

Many questions Later we were done filming. Me and Connor were sat on the bed finishing up the editing. Then we uploaded it. It took about 20 minutes to upload and almost instantly there were tons of Comments. Some were obviously hate, Like; bitch. Or. I Hate her. I Just chose to ignore those, but there was one that stood out to me. It said; "I think she's using him for her chance in the spotlight. She's just a dirty bitch who wants the popularity Connor has. I Love you Connor but you need to see that she's an attention seeking bitch." I Felt tears burning my Eyes as the hot tears spilled down my Cheeks. Just then Connor walked in after going to grab us Arizona's.  He ran over to me and Hugged me tight. "What's Wrong?!" He said. He looked at the Screen and read that Comment. I Could see the Rage in the expression on his face as he typed a reply. He posted it and i read it. It said; "No actually, She's not, she is the best thing that has Ever happened to me! I've suggested her starting a Channel and she wasn't sure. So i can tell you she is not interested in the Popularity. I'd like you to stop Commenting and Hating on her when she hasn't done anything wrong. P.S; You're blocked." I Read as he Clicked on the name and hit block. He layed down and i Buried my head into his chest. Just then, Izzy walked in. "Hey, I'm back, we were all gonna watch a movie if you wanna join?" She smiled. "Sure." Me and Connor said. We headed downstairs to check what was on at the Cinema. "Why don't we see the new Iron man movie?!" I Suggested. Everyone Agreed, we hopped in the car and went to buy Tickets and get food. 

Connor's POV **After the Film**

"That was so cool!!" I Said. "Omg yes! That was literally the best film I've seen in ages!!" Pheobe said. Everyone Agreed and we decided to head to Taco bell to grab some food. We arrived at Taco bell and Ordered our food. We sat and Laughed and Talked and it was so much fun to be spending some Quality time with my best friends. Until we were Noticed. "CONNOR!! PHEOBE!! OH MY GOD!!" Some girl screamed as she ran over to us. "Hey!" I Smiled. "Can i get a picture with you and Pheobe! I Love you both so much!" She smiled. That made me happy. The video had only been up for a few Hours and she had watched it and was a big supporter. "Sure!" I Smiled. Me and Pheobe took pictures with her, Signed her phone case, and BOTH followed her on twitter. She thanked us and Left. It's so good to know there are people supporting us.

A/N; Next chapter will be soon guys!! Might be tomorrow, might be sunday! I Don't know when because i need to think of some ideas! P.S Sorry for spelling or Grammar. Again i didn't proof read! Love you guys! Byeee!!