Chapter 17

Pheobe's POV

I Was Currently frantically throwing my Stuff into my suitcase. Clothes, towel, make-up, Beanies. Everything i would need whilst i was away. Poor Connor. He had a really close bond with his brothers and Sister. I haven't met them yet, even though me and Connor have been together for just over 2 months now. We haven't met eachothers family because we haven't had the Chance to go back to Minnesota. But i guess i'm meeting them soon! I Grabbed my Carry on bag and threw my Phone charger, hairbrush, hairties, and everything else i'd need on the plane in there. Then i threw my pennyboard in my suitcase, Put my hair up and took my stuff to my car. I Got in and drove to Connor's. I Arrived and went inside. I Saw JC, Devon and Izzy helping Connor bring his stuff downstairs. We loaded everything into his car and i said goodbye to everyone. "Bye Guys, I'll see you next week maybe" I Said Hugging them all. "Bye izzy, Tell Joe i said bye when he's back." I Said. "I Will." She said before hugging me. I Went out the door and jumped in the car. "Lets Go." I Said. We drove off and were at the airport in about 20 minutes. We ran through the doors and headed for security. 

Connor's POV

Me and Pheobe were now at the Airport. We ran to security and headed towards the gate. The flight wasn't boarding for another 30 minutes. So we decided to sit down. I Got starbucks for us whilst we waited. I Was so scared. I Hope they're OK. "Connor. It's OK. I'll be there for you." Pheobe said as she Hugged me. "Thanks, I Hope they're ok." I Said. She just hugged me. About 20 minutes later we heard the voice over. "Passengers of Flight 319 to Minnesota can begin boarding now." We stood up, ran to the Gate and showed our tickets and went and found our seats. We sat down and switched our phones off until we were allowed to switch them on again. I Played on my phone for about 30 minutes before i fell asleep. About 3 hours later pheobe woke me up. "We'll be there in 10 minutes babe" She whispered. I Smiled weakly and put my headphones in for the last 10 minutes. Eventually we got off the plane and got our bags. Then i called a Taxi. I Told the cab driver my parents address and we dropped our stuff off and then jumped back in the taxi and headed for the hospital. I Payed the driver and we ran inside. "Nicola and Brandon Franta?!" I Said out of breath as i got to the desk. "Down the hall and take a left." The woman said.  We ran down the hall and i saw my dad. "DAD!" I Yelled running towards him. "Con!" He said. "Are they OK?" I Said. "We don't know yet. We haven't heard back." He said panicking. I Sat down and buried by head in my hands. Pheobe sat down next to me and Comforted me. I Finally introduced her to my dad when i could actually speak. "Dad. This is Pheobe." I Said. "Nice to meet you." He smiled at her. She smiled back. "You too" She said. Then the doctor came out. "Franta." He said. We all Looked up and the doctor came and spoke to my dad. "Brandon is stable but Hasn't woken up yet. Nicola is awake, but she's suffered memory loss. She doesn't remember how she got here. She knows her name, but not alot else. I Don't know about family. Would you like to go in?" He said. My dad told me to go in first, Pheobe came in with me.

Pheobe's POV

Me and Connor had spoken to his dad and the doctor said that Nicola had suffered memory loss. The look on Connor's face broke my heart. Me and Connor went in to see nicola. "Nic?" Connor whipered. She looked up. "Are you family?" She said. "Yeah, Well, i am." Connor whispered as he sat next to her. She looked at me. "Oh we haven't met yet. I'm just the Girlfriend." I whispered. "OK, Why don't i remember anything? What happened."  She said. "uh... You were in a Car accident. You suffered memory loss." He said. "Oh". She said. We sat there for a while until she spoke. "Wait?" She looked at Connor. "Is your name Connor?" She asked him. He smiled big. "Yeah!" He smiled. "Your my brother!! I Remember you now!" She smiled. He hugged her but not too tight. "There was another Guy in the accident wasn't there?" She said. Connor nodded. "Our brother. Well. One of them. The other one is on his way here." He said. "Is he OK?" She asked us. "He's stable, but not awake yet" I Said. "Oh. Ok. And your Connor's Girlfriend?" She said. I Nodded. "Pheobe" I Said. "Nice to meet you" She smiled. "Nice to meet you too" I Smiled back. Then Connor's brother Dustin came running in. 

A/N; Next update will probably be tomorrow! Byeee!<3