Chapter 22

A/N; 600 READS!! WHAT!! Thanks Guys <3 :) xx

JC's POV

"Dude. In my opinion, and you don't have to care about my opinion, but all i ask is you listen. I Don't thin she felt anything in that Kiss. It was a dare and you know Nash, he can easily blank girls minds instantly to everything. We will never know how. But all i know is Devon loves you. You two need to talk and fix it. Soon." Connor said as he sat on the end of my bed. I Had my head in my hands to cover the tears falling down my cheeks. I'd never Cried over a girl before. I'd never been in love before. Is this what love does to you? For god sake. Why can't things be simple?! I Guess if they were simple it wouldn't be worth it in the end. I Love her, but i don't know how to talk to her about what just happened. I Was too upset. Connor got up and Left. About 5 minutes later Devon walked in. Her eyes all Puffy and Bloodshot from Crying. She sat on the end of the bed and Cried. "I...I'm sorry JC. It honestly didn't mean anything. I Don't know what happened. It's like he'd hypnotized me, like he'd put a spell on me to make me oblivious to my surroundings. I Didn't even know what was going on. I Shouldn't have agreed to it. I'm so sorry." She said as tears spilled down her Cheeks.  I Was about to say something when she ran out the room. "DEVON! WAIT!" I Yelled chasing after her. I Grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "Devon. Whatever actually happened, I Don't know. All i know is that I Love you. I Wanna be with you, but to see that, it hurt. Alot." I Said. She turned around "I Love you too JC. And i know, i'm so sorry!" She said as she Cried into my Chest. I Hugged her tight and rubbed her back. "It's OK. Just, please don't do it again." I Said. "I Promise" She whispered hugging me.

Pheobe's POV

Devon had been upstairs for about 10 minutes now. I Hope they manage to sort it. Just then, my phone rang. I Looked at the Caller ID. Unknown. I Was confused. Who was this? I Answered it. 
P;Hello?
N;Pheobe? Is that you? It's Noelle. I Was wondering if you could meet me, i just really need to talk to someone right now.
P; Hey! Yeah of Course. I Kinda need to get out this house at the moment. Meet me at starbucks in 5! Bye!

I Said before Hanging up the phone. She was crying like crazy on the phone. "Con, I'm gonna go and see Noelle. She's kinda having a bit of a meltdown." I Said. "OK Babe, call me if you need anything. I Love you" He said before quickly kissing my lips. "OK, I Love you too. Call if anything happens." I Said before running to change into shorts and a Tee shirt and running out the door. I Was at starbucks just in time and saw Noelle sitting in the Corner, I Ordered a Mocha cookie crumble and sat down at the table with her. "Hey. Are you OK?" I Asked. She just sat there. "Pheobe. What happened was all his fault. I Know him to well. She didn't want to, he grips girls, thats what he did to me. I Was with a guy and i was happy with him, Nash came onto me at a party, he had me hooked. I Ended up leaving this Guy i was with for Nash, i fell for him quickly, but i have this friend. Jai. I Called him to meet up for a bit just to talk to him about it, he's always there for me. I realised that being with him made me happy, i'd blanked everything. It seemed like we were the only people in the world. I Never got that with Nash, He never made me as happy as Jai does." She said. Jesus. "Noelle. If that's the way you feel then you have to cut all Cords with Nash. If you feel you want to be with Jai, tell him. End it with Nash." I Said. "OK. I Think i will. I Can't be with Nash after this. No. I Wanna be with Jai." She said before getting up. I Got up after her and she hugged me. "Thankyou. For helping me" She said. "No problem. Do you want to go and End it with Nash now?" I Asked. She nodded and we went back to the O2L house...

Nash's POV

I Was currently sat by the Pool relaxing. It wasn't a big Deal now. Noelle would forgive me. I'd end up doing it again and she'd forgive me again. I Know her. She will forgive me. I Heard footsteps coming towards the door to the Patio. I Sat up and buried my head in my hands. Looking sad and Annoyed with myself. I Wasn't. Something about Devon just made me tingle. She would be just like another version of all the other girls. Just a girl i would jump to and Break. I Was going to make her fall for me. I Want her. Then Noelle, Pheobe and Connor walked towards me. "You two. Talk." Connor and Pheobe said at the same time. They left leaving just me and Noelle. "Nash. I'm done. You've hurt me before many times and I'm sick of it. You're no good for me or anyone. You just jump from girl to girl. I Know what your thinking... I Don't care. I'll make Devon fall for me anyway and just hurt her... It's the same with every girl Nash. The feeling of knowing I Just dumped your lousy ass makes me feel so much better. Bye Nash." She said before getting up and walking inside. She just dumped me. She literally just DUMPED me!! What the Fuck?!

A/N; Hey Guys! There will be an Update later probably! If not then tomorrow!! Thanks again for 600 Reads!!! Jesus!! Love youuuu<3