Chapter 26

A/N; 800 Reads....?! WHAT?! EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE?! <3

Connor's POV

I Was downstairs waiting for Pheobe. I Was scrolling through twitter when i got a tweet notification from Pheobe. @ItzPheebz; Casually styling out the Boyfriends Merchandise :) Haha! Love you @ConnorFranta! <3. I Smiled and sent a reply. ConnorFranta; @ItzPheebz, LOVING IT BABE! Not as much as i love you though :*. I Sent the tweet and almost instantly pheobe retweeted it. I Smiled and shoved my phone in my pocket and then Pheobe walked downstairs. Then i pulled out the exact same pennyboard i had got her. We both smiled. "We are just so tumblr with our matching Pennyboards!" I Said in a sassy Fangirl voice. We both laughed so hard. She kissed my cheek and we headed out the house and boarded down the street hand in hand. The boards were so good!! Money well spent i'm gonna say! We stopped at a park, there was a carnival going on. We jumped off our boards and ran towards the Carnival. "Pheebz!! Cotton Candy!" I Yelled like a 5 year old as i grabbed her hand and ran over to the machine. "2 Please" I Said to the Guy at the machine. He grabbed 2 sticks and started twirling them around the machine until there were 2 big bundles of Cotton candy. I Paid for them and we squealed like little girls. We ran over to the Ferris wheel and sat in the seat! We reached the top and started laughing. We can't explain why. We just do! We smiled at eachother and i leaned in and Kissed her. This Girl makes me CRAZY!!

Pheobe's POV

Me and Connor were currently at the top of the Ferris wheel eating cotton candy. We smiled at eachother and He leaned in and Kissed me. This boy drives me CRAZY! Before we knew it we were at the bottom and we got off. We boarded round the park until we got swarmed with People. "OH MY GOD IT'S PHEOBE AND CONNOR!" Some girls yelled as they ran towards us. "Hey! Can i get a a picture?!" One of the Girls asked us, she looked about 13 and had long light brown hair. She was so pretty!! "Sure!" We both smiled. We took one of all 3 of us and then seperatly, we signed some stuff and took more pictures. There was 1 more girl who also looked about 13, She was so shy, it was adorable. "Hi Pheobe, Hi Connor" She smiled. "Hey!" We smiled back. "Happy Birthday Pheobe" She said. "Awwhh! Thankyou!" We all had hugs and took pictures and signed some stuff for her. "I Love your Pennyboards!" She smiled. "Thankyou!" We both Said in unison. "Connor brought them for my birthday" I Smiled. "There amazing! I Love the arizona can! What's that there for?" She said. "That's a little tradition we have. When we first met, which is a funny story actually, She said she'd never tried an Arizona, and i brought her one and refused to move until i'd seen her drink it. So everytime we go out together now, we HAVE to buy Arizona!" Connor smiled. "That is so cute!! Anyway! Thankyou so much! It was amazing to talk to you!" She said. "You too!" Me and Connor said as she walked away. "She was so sweet!!" I Smiled. "Agreed!" He smiled. We got on our boards again and continued to board around the park laughing and Talking the entire way. Connor fell of his board which reminded me of when i fell off mine when we first met! We both laughed when he did. It was too funny!

Connor's POV

I Fell off my board! HA! We laughed so much because it reminded us of the time when Pheobe fell off hers when we first met! We boarded to the shop because what is a date without an Arizona! It isn't one in our case! I Brought 2 Arizona's and we sat down on a park bench. We spoke about absolutely everything and just laughed. I Was so lucky to Cross paths with this Girl...

 A/N; Hey Guys! Short chapter i know! But i've got school in the morning and i can't be doing with another sleepless night which i kept having last week for some unknown reason?! Anyways, Update tomorrow hopefully! Love you guys! Byeee<3