Chapter 23

O2L'S POV!! (OMG MIXED!! Not including JC and Connor)

Holy Crap. We just witnessed a break up from the Pool. Shit. That's not gonna hit him hard though. He'll just find some other girl to break. We have to make sure that Girl isn't Devon though. 

Cameron's POV (Dallas. He came over with Nash a few chapters ago...)

I Literally just witnessed the Break-Up of my best friend and his Girlfriend. Crap. Now he's gonna go and Break another Girl. I Need to talk to JC. Make sure he knows to look out for Devon. I Jumped out of the Pool and ran inside. I Saw Noelle smiling with Pheobe and Connor. I Ran upstairs to find devon and JC hugging in the middle of the Corridor. "JC, Devon. You two need to watch out for Nash. Noelle just dumped him. He's gonna go after someone else now. I've got a strong feeling it's gonna be you Devon. Just be careful. You don't know what he's Capable of." I Said. They both looked at me. "She dumped him?" They said in unison. "Yeah, i'm not surprised. He's broken her heart far to many times. She deserves someone better than him to be honest. I Don't know why i continue to call him my best friend really. He's a Jerk." I Said. They both looked Completely Shocked before we all walked downstairs.

Connor's POV

I Had to get Nash out of Here. He could hurt Devon alot more than he already has, i know what he's capable of. If he does try anything with Devon i will fucking Kill him. That's my girlfriends best friend. If he hurt Devon any more, it would hurt Pheobe more. I Can't see Pheobe or Devon hurt. Devon was like my little sister. So was Izzy. I Couldn't risk either of them being hurt. I Went onto the Patio and saw Nash relaxing by the pool. "DUDE!! JOE DARED YOU TO KISS HER!! NOT EAT HER THROAT OUT!! NOW YOU'VE BLAMED JOE FOR THE END OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP!! YOU'VE BRUNG THAT ON YOURSELF DUDE! YOU'VE SAW HER BREAK TO MANY TIMES FROM YOUR OWN DOINGS AND YOU DIDN'T CARE. YOU NEVER LOVED HER. YOU JUST WANTED ANOTHER GIRL TO USE. Get out of the house. Now." I Yelled at him. He grabbed his stuff and threw his shirt on and Left without a word. Thank god. I Can't bare the sight of him right now.  I Walked back inside and Noelle, Cameron, JC, Devon, Izzy and Joe were all talking, probably about what happened. I Went over and Joined the Conversation. They were all talking about Noelles Issue with Nash and some guy called Jai. "I've liked him for a while Guys. I Just never realised it. Nash had me blinded" She said. "Noelle. Tell him then!! Now! We will take you there! And we're not taking no for an answer!" I Said. She smiled. "I Guess if i don't do it now then i never will" She said. We all nodded and Me, Pheobe and Noelle jumped in the Car. The others said they would stay and Explain everything. We arrived at Jai's in about 10 minutes. She got out the Car and Knocked on the Door. She went inside and about 5 minutes later she opened the door, she made a hand signal telling us we could go, she was smiling so it must be good. We smiled and waved goodbye and Left. We headed back home and found everyone swimming in the pool and Having fun again. We smiled and Stripped to our swimming outfits and Climbed in. We swam for around an hour when Pheobe's phone went off. She asked me to answer it. "Noelle?" I Said. "Connor! Put it on speaker so Pheobe can hear!" She yelled down the phone. I Put it on speaker. "Noelle!" Pheobe yelled down the phone. "HEY! THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME TELL HIM! Turns out, he likes me too, and has for a while, were kinda together now and were going out on a date in about 10 minutes!! I'm kinda scared considering i only just got out of a relationship where i was unhappy, but this feels different. He wont hurt me, i've known him since i was 5!" She said. We both smiled. "That's great! Don't be scared" I Said smiling. "Ok! Thanks guys! I Gotta go! I'll let you know how it goes! Bye" She said before hanging up. Omg... She's found someone who deserves her already! Only because i know who the Guy is... Jai from the Janoskians. He's a great guy who deserves the amazing Girl she is. I May have only met her today but i can tell she is amazing.

Pheobe's POV

Noelle and Jai are together. It's Official. GOOD!! But enough about them. I Feel like it's been a while since me and Connor spent some Quality time together. Just the two of us, where were not with Family and stuff. "Con?" I Said. "Yeah babe" He smiled swimming over to me and snaking his arms around my waist. "Do you think we could go out, i feel like we haven't spent any quality time together in a while now, we've been kinda busy lately and haven't had time to go out with just the two of us." I Said. "Of Course baby. I Was thinking the same. Go get dressed. Wear something casual. I've got the perfect date." He smiled as we swam to the Edge of the pool. Why did i get the feeling this was gonna be one of the best dates i will ever have...

A/N; Next chapter later or tomorrow <3 Love ya' <3