4

Harry sat at his usual table in the cafeteria,Niall was absent today so he was alone.

Zayn stopped bothering him as he promised so he didn't have to fear anyone,He could go on with his day and concentrate in class.

But he suddenly felt something cold on him,He look up and saw that some boys just poured cold ice water on him.

Who are these guys now? Harry seems to recognize Luke from the football team of the school.

"Get up Loser..you're wasting space,"He spat at Harry.

Harry sat still acting like he didn't hear them but luke grabbed Harry's collar making him stand up.

Suddenly someone threw at punch at Luke's face causing his nose to bleed.The action happened to fast  Harry was still processing what Happened when he noticed  zayn beside him.

"keep your distance Luke or else it's gonna be worst than a nose bleed."Zayn threatened him.

Zayn grabbed Harry's hand as he walk down the hallway as Harry tries to keep up with Zayn's pace.

He pull Harry into a classroom and took out a towel from his bag.

Zayn put the towel on Harry head trying to dry his hair but he stopped when he realized what he was doing.

"Dry your hair or you're gonna get sick,"Zayn said.

"Thanks for helping me."Harry said smiling at Zayn.

"It's the least I could do after putting you through all these things,"Zayn said.

"Here,"Harry said handing Zayn the towel.

"Your shirt is wet..Take it off,"Zayn said.

"w-what?"Harry asked.

"Take your shirt off."Zayn repeats.

Harry took his shirt off and Zayn hands him a white shirt.

"why do you have all this? Did you know I was gonna need these or something,"Harry asked.

"They are my Gym clothes..I didn't participate in class today though so they are still clean,"Zayn Explained.

"where's you're blonde friend today?"Zayn asked.

"Niall..He didn't come to school today..where's your friend?"Harry asked.

"Liam didn't come to school neither,"Zayn stated.

"what class do you have right now?"Harry asked.

"I'm skipping today..what about you?"Zayn asked.

"Well Miss Cooper is not here today so I'm free,"Harry explained.

"Great come with me then,"Zayn said grabbing Harry hand before he could ask anything.

Zayn take Harry to the part of their school that is no longer in use anymore because an accident happened here last year in the lab and it has since then been closed untill they renovates it.

"why are we here..we could get it trouble if we get caught."Harry said in a whisper.

"Calm down..I come here all the time nobody's gonna know,"Zayn said as he pull harry into one if the classes.

It was the art room and it was filled with paintings and surprisingly very clean unlike the other classroom.

"Wow..Look at all these beautiful paintings,"Harry said looking around.

"Thank you,"Zayn said.

"You made these?"Harry asked surprised.

"Yes I did,"Zayn said as he take a seat on one of the stools.

"I wish I could paint like that."Harry pouts.

"I can teach you,"Zayn said.

"Oh that's your talent..that can't be taught,"Harry complains.

"Don't be silly..I haven't been this good from day one and I have soo much improvement to do..and if it couldn't be taught why would there be art classes?"Zayn explained to Harry.