20

"Dadi this is Harry..my boyfriend,"Zayn introduced.

"He is very handsome dear..So when is the wedding,"She asked.

"Dadi Harry's still 17..The wedding will be in 10 years or so,"Zayn laughed.

He didn't deny it,Harry thought.

"In pakistan people tend to marry early so that's why she's asking,"Zayn explained and Harry nodded.

"How are you son?"Zayn's grandma asked.

"I'm fine,"Harry smiled politely.

"Are you Having a good time here?"She asked.

"Yes..I actually am very Happy they decided to include me in this,"Harry said.

"Dadii..can we go now,I wanna show Harry around,"Zayn asked.

"Badmash(Rascal)..Don't try to fool your Dadi..I know what you're trying to do,"Dadi said pulling Zayn's ear.

"Please Dadi,"Zayn pouts.

"Go,"She said letting go of his ear and laughed.

" love you Dadi."Zayn said kissing her cheek before Grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him upstairs.

"finally you're all mine,"Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and kissing him.

"I heard you talking in urdu earlier with your Grandma...I think it's hot when you speak in urdu,"Harry said trailing his index finger down Zayn's chest.

"Yeah? Maybe I can teach you some,"Zayn offered.

"Yeah..you'll be my teacher?"Harry asked.

"If I have a hot student like you..there might not be a lot of teaching going on,"Zayn whispered biting Harry's ear.

"Let's go downstairs I wanna meet your cousins..one of them is kinda hot,"Harry teased Zayn pulled him back in one swift move and Harry was now trapped between Zayn and the wall.

"What were you saying Harry?"Zayn asked.

"That you are hot,"Harry said.

"Thought so.."Zayn smirked.

"You Jealous?"Harry smirked.

"Why should I...you're already mine..but if I catch someone gawking at you..I don't know what I might do,"Zayn said before pecking Harry's lips.

They went back downstairs and sat at the dinning table next to each other.

"You don't talk much,do you?"Zayn cousin asked.

"He talks a lot but he's shy because it's his first time meeting everyone..Give it till next time and he won't shut up,"Zayn replied.

"Does my talking annoy you?"Harry asked.

"Of course not Baby..I like listening to you..your amazing story about how this guy stole your crisps once."Zayn laughed.

"Zayn stop..you'll make him be mad at you,"Doniya warned.

"it's Okay..I know how to make him smile again,"Zayn said looking at Harry.

They had dinner and the night went by with Zayn trying to get his boyfriend back as his sister's and the rest of his family kept taking Harry away from him.

Harry got along with everyone and Zayn was Happy seeing how his family accepted Harry.

"Babe..time to drop you home."Zayn called as Harry was in a conversation with Zayn's Grandma.

"Already?"Harry asked.

"Yes Babe..I promised your mom I would drop you off before 11 and it's 10.30 right now..You live 30 minutes away,"Zayn explained.

"Okay..Let me just say bye to everyone,"Harry said as he got up and said goodbye to everyone.

"Tonight was fun,"Harry said as he got in the car.

"I'm glad you liked it.."Zayn said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You're not driving back this late..sleepover at my place,"Harry stated.

"Okay..I wouldn't want to worry you now so I'll stay,"Zayn reassured him.