16

Friday...

"we are leaving for the cabin at 5 P.M."Harry reminded Zayn as they were walking out of the school premises.

"I'll be ready Bub,"Zayn said.

"You give me soo many nicknames and I just call you zee..Not very boyfriend like..what should I call you?"Harry asked.

"Call me Zaddy,"Zayn whispered inyo Harry's ear causing him to blush.

"Zaynnn,"Harry whined as he turned red from blushing so hard.

"You look cute when you're all flushed like that,"Zayn laughed.

"I hate you,"Harry said as he began to walk away but zayn caught his wrist and pulled him back to him.

"I'm sorry Baby..Aw I made you mad,"Zayn apologized.

"Let's go or else we will be late,"Harry said as he held Zayn's hand.

A few hours later...

They were currently in the SUV driving to the cabin with Zayn and Harry at the complete back,Ideal place right but Louis was next to Zayn and that bothered Harry but he remained silent.

"I don't care Baby..Give me a kiss,"Zayn whispered to Harry.

"Zayn..what if someone sees us."Harry blushed.

"So what? Is it a crime to kiss my boyfriend?"Zayn asked.

"oh my god Babe..be patient,"Harry said.

"Fine come here,"Zayn said as he put his arm around Harry's neck pulling him closer.

"Gosh you got me falling hard for you Baby,"Zayn confessed looking at Harry.

"I'm falling for you too so fast,"Harry admit.

"Don't worry Darling,I'll catch you when you fall,"Zayn winked.

"we are here,"Anne announced.

They took their things into the cabin and settled in.

"Babe..let's go for a walk in the forest,"Zayn suggested.

"Babe..It's dark outside,"Harry said.

"Even better,"Zayn smirked.

Zayn pulled Harry to him as harry wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist and his hand around Zayn's neck as he stroke Zayn's hair in the back of his head.

He leaned down and kissed him,They started making out when suddenly Louis and Niall entered the room.

"sorry yo burst you guys bubble but we have to share this room,"Niall said.

"Still don't wanna go for a walk?"Zayn asked Harry.

"Let's go,"Harry said as Zayn put him down.

They snuck out of the house and went into the woods.

"Let's not go any further,"Harry said.

"Okay we won't,"Zayn said as he gently pushed Harry against a tree and leaned in connecting his lips to Harry's.

Harry instantly kissed back as his fingers entangled in Zayn's hair,He could feel Zayn's hand under his shirt.

They made out and finally pulled away for air,both Harry and Zayn's lips were pink and swollen,Their hair was a mess and Harry had a hickey on his neck so did Zayn.

They snuck back into their room thinking that Louis and Niall would be asleep by now but they were still awake,Niall was on the phone with Liam and Louis just sat on the bed scrolling on his phone.

"Well looks like you two had fun,"Niall smirked.

Louis look up from his phone and saw Zayn and Harry.Harry didn't like him around much because he knew Louis still had feelings for Zayn.

"Zayn..I've got you these.."Louis announced showing Zayn a box.

"Oh the spray paints,"Zayn said as he sat on the bed next to Louis.

"Remember when we used to go around spray painting everything,"Louis reminded.

"Those were the days..Remember when we painted Mr.Cowell's car..man he was piece of shit,"Zayn added.

"Almost got in trouble for that,"Louis reminded as Harry stood there looking at their interaction.

Harry walked up to zayn and layed on the bed between Zayn's leg hugging him.

"Babe m'tired,"Harry mumbled as he buried his face on Zayn's neck.

"You can sleep right here Baby..I'll bring you to our bed yeah."Zayn said as he run his finger through Harry curl as Zayn continued talking to Louis but lowering his voice.

After Harry fell asleep Zayn carried him to their bed and put him down.