21

Zayn and Harry arrived to Harry's house and greeted Harry's Parents. Harry talked to his mom about how his night was saying only good things about Zayn's family.

"Can I marry you already?"Zayn asked as they entered Harry's room.He wrapped his arms around him.

"Sure you can..ask my parents first,"Harry replied nudging his nose to Zayn's.

"What have you done to me Styles..I Zayn Malik the school's Bad boy who wouldn't commit to anyone..talking about marriage."Zayn said in disbelief.

"What can I say..I'm irresistible,"Harry sassed.

"That you are my love,"Zayn confirmed as he pressed a kiss to Harry's jawline.

"Harry?"Someone called from the door.

Harry opened the door to reveal who it was.

"Louis? what are you doing here at this hour?"Harry asked.

"Things are kinda bad at home so I came here."Louis explained.

"again? Lou..you told me it stopped,"Zayn intervened.

"I lied..Sorry but it's Okay now..It's not as bad as before."Louis said.

"But still..you should move out of there Lou.."Zayn tried to convinced him ever since he found out about Louis's situation but he wouldn't listen.

"I have nowhere to go Zayn"Louis blurted out.

"Harry..can you give us a minute please.."Zayn asked and Harry nodded before walking out.

"Lou..you can stay with me,"Zayn offered and Louis look up with tears in his eyes.

"But there's one thing we need to clear up first...Lou Harry told me you still have feelings for me and..I want you to know that I love Harry..and you are my bestfriend..nothing more..I still care for youI still want to protect you..but my heart belongs to Harry only."Zayn clarified.

"I know Zayn you are my bestfriend..thank you for everything,"Louis said as he hug Zayn.

"I made a promise to you that remember..that we will always be there for each other..that's what I'm doing,"Zayn said,They pull away and Zayn kiss Louis's cheek.

Louis walk out of the room and minutes later Harry walked in.

"Is he okay?"Harry asked concerned.

"He will be..Babe..I asked him to move in with me,"Zayn explained.

"He really needed to get away from that house,"Harry said.

"You're not mad?"Zayn asked he thought Harry would be scared.

"I trust you Zee.."Harry said before pecking Zayn's lips.

"I love you Harry,"Zayn confessed leaning his forehead Against Harry's.

"I love you too,"Harry said back.