19

"zee..did you really mean what you said yesterday?"Harry asked as they were in the car going home.

"That I love you..Yes I did Harry..It was not just in the moment,i really meant what I said or else I wouldn't have said that."Zayn confessed.

"It's been one month since we started dating today."Harry reminded him.

"Happy one month then,"Zayn said as he kissed Harry.

"I'm kinda nervous to meet your family next week,"Harry said.

"Don't be they already love you and as for my relatives..they are not that important so their opinions doesn't matter to me,"Zayn reassured him.

"But still.."Harry said.

"Babe I'll be by your side all night you don't have to worry..Just be yourself,"Zayn assured him kissing Harry's Hand.

The week went by quickly and it was finally the day that Harry was going to Zayn's family gathering,Zayn didn't say much just that he has some relatives visiting all the way from pakistan and Zayn's mom really wanted Harry there even though they have not been dating for long.

"How do I look?"Harry asked as Zayn walked into his room,He came to pick him up for the event.

"Hello to you too Babe.."Zayn greeted as he pecked Harry's lips.

"I'm sorry..m' nervous,"Harry explained.

"Don't be..They gonna love you,"Zayn assured him kissing his forehead.

"Let's go.."Harry said as he intertwined his fingers with Zayn's holding his hand.

They arrived at Zayn's house and he had so many relatives over but it didn't look packed as Zayn's house was huge.

Harry hug Zayn's arm as they walk into the house.

"Mama..we're here."Zayn called.

"Finally you arrived son."Zayn's mom smiled at them,She hug both Harry and Zayn.

"Hello Harry you are even more handsome in real."She compliments.

"Thank you ma'am,"Harry blushed.

"Oh no son..just call me trisha,"She said and Harry nodded.

"where's Baba?"Zayn asked.

"Oh he's talking to your Dadi (Grandma)."Trisha answered.

They walk into the living room and suddenly all eyes were on them.

"Hello Everyone,"Zayn greeted.

"Baba..this is Harry and Harry this is my Dad,"Zayn introduced.

"Good to meet you son,"Yaser said shaking Harry's hand.

"Zayn bhai Zayn bhai..Who is that?"A little girl asked as she run up to Zayn.

"Aliyah this is Harry..My boyfriend,"Zayn introduced.

"He's so handsome..Can he be my boyfriend?"Aliyah asked looking at Harry and Harry chuckled at that.

"No he can't..He's mine..you can't steal my boyfriend Miss,"Zayn teased her.

Aliyah ran off and continued playing.

"Are you Okay Babe..you don't feel out of place do you?"Zayn asked.

"No Zee..Your family is so sweet,"Harry smiled.

"come I'll introduce you to my sisters,"Zayn said as he grab Harry's hand pulling him to where his sister's were.

"This is Doniya my elder sister..that's my little sister safaa and that's my favourite sister Waliyha,"Zayn introduced.

"Rude..we  thought you loved us all equally,"Doniya said.

"I thought I was your favourite,"safaa pouts.

"I'm kidding I love all of my sisters,"Zayn said.

"Hi Harry..So how has Zayn been treating you?"Doniya asked as he pull Harry to sit on the couch.

"Good..he's a total gentleman,"Harry blushed making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"I raised him well..proud of you little bro,"Doniya commented.

"Now give me my boyfriend back I will introduce him to Dadi,"Zayn said as he pull Harry off the couch.

"Let me introduce you to my grandma and then we'll get some time alone,"Zayn whispered into Harry's ear.