11

Once at Zayn's house,Harry went to take a shower and put on One of Zayn's hoodie that was too big for him so he didn't have to wear pants.

He walked to one room from which he could hear music to see zayn painting,He stood there and watched him before finally walking in wrapping his arms around Zayn kissing the back of his neck.

Zayn turned around with Harry's arms still around him and nudged Harry's nose with his and Harry giggled.

"You look good in my clothes,"Zayn complimented and Harry blushed.

"If you're hungry there's food in the kitchen..Let me just go take a shower,"Zayn said before kissing Harry on his forehead.

Zayn joined Harry on the sofa after showering and Harry snuggled closer into Zayn's arms.

"You smell soo good,"Harry said as he take in Zayn's scent.

Zayn pull Harry on his lap so he was now straddling him and hug him pressing his cheek to Harry's.

"Gosh what are you doing to me Harreh?"Zayn asked looking into Harry's green eyes.

"Take this off,"Harry said grabbing Zayn's shirt.

Zayn took off his shirt revealing his tattooed chest.Harry analysed all of Zayn's tattoo tracing his finger over some of the tattoos.

Harry lean in placing his head on Zayn's shoulder kissing his neck,Zayn threw his head back.

"I feel like we could do this all day and still won't feel like leaving each other at the end of the day,"Harry said.

"Too bad we have to sneak around at school or else I wouldn't hesitate to pin you against your locker to make out in the hallway,"Zayn smirked.

"I dare you..Do it,"Harry challenged.

"What about Louis?"Zayn asked.

"I don't care anymore..Fuck him,"Harry said  as he leaned in and captured Zayn's lips between his.

"Wanna watch a movie?"Zayn asked.

"sure,"Harry said.

They put in a movie that they had no plan paying attention too as Zayn started kissing Harry's jawline halfway through the movie.

Harry was on Zayn's lap facing the t.v.

"I wanna mark you,"Zayn whispered into his ear.

"Do it,"Harry breathed out.

"Gosh Harry..what is happening to us..what is this Addiction?"Zayn said.

"I don't know..I don't care, I just want you..I need you,"Harry said before Zayn layed him down on the couch taking off Harry's hoodie.

He started kissing and nibbling on Harry's neck leaving behind love bites and soon Harry was covered with loves bites all over his body.

"That's why you've been kissing my neck everytime..you wanted to give me love bites?"Harry asked.

"yeah..so that everyone knows your mine,"Zayn said nudging Harry's nose with his.

"Who said that I'm yours?"Harry teased.

"Oh your not? What a shame..guess I'll have to give this necklace to someone else then,"Zayn said as he pull out a silver necklace from his pocket.

"This is beautiful,"Harry said looking at the necklace with a little dove on it like Zayn's little bird Tattoo.

"It's not yours..this belongs to my boyfriend,"Zayn teased.

"But I am your boyfriend,"Harry pouts.

"So you're saying that you're mine?"Zayn smirked.

"I am.."Harry said.

Zayn leaned in and kissed him.He then pulled away sitting on the couch and pulling Harry up.He put the necklace around Harry's neck and Harry kept smiling till he received the necklace.